Dispute - Kissy - Payment of service

Zorble

Disputed member: @Kissy

Thread Link:

Explanation:

So I've been completing a service for Kissy which I started on Sunday. Originally it was 1-55 range + pre quests and levels for Animal Magnetism. Spoke on Skype he then asked to go for 75 range instead of 55 and we agreed all of it to be done for 23.5m which you can find him posting that price on second page of my service thread.

The account was manually trained and can provide images of every level and quest completed which I have sent to him.

About an hour ago the account became locked due to possibly being stolen. I notified Kissy of this and he thought the previous owner had recovered as he bought the account which I then told him the password had changed. He then tells me the account has been banned. The ban is a strange one which I've never seen or experienced.

https://gyazo.com/94c57b58dae1094d9e5bf478dc6c1beb

He paid me 10m at 65 range and was going to pay me the other 13.5m at 75 range.

The account was banned half way through 73 range where the service was almost completed in which I don't mind forfeiting some money as the whole service was not completed but would still like to receive payment for the work I've done. I understand he may be pissed at the fact his account was banned but this isn't something I've encountered before. But he is refusing to pay the rest which I believe is owed.

Evidence:

Might want to hide as account info is in there.

The order -

[HIDDEN]

• Mio locked this topic