How many BOTS can my PC run

qizrat

4 minutes ago, Muffins said:

RS utilizes your CPU and not your GPU so that part is irrelevant, do you plan on running just bots or doing other tasks/games as well?

You have a pretty strong processor so id say 12-15 while being able to do other tasks

Yeah im looking to watch movies/surf on the internet, or maybe even play some games while botting.

3 minutes ago, Convergence said:

10-12 needs more ram.

Im happy with 10 bots - Now I need to know wich scripts I need to run in order to gain some GP on those 10 accounts, and tips for me?

By the way, can I run 10 bots without VIP?

1 minute ago, qizrat said:

Yeah im looking to watch movies/surf on the internet, or maybe even play some games while botting.

Im happy with 10 bots - Now I need to know wich scripts I need to run in order to gain some GP on those 10 accounts, and tips for me?

Look at the sdn, look at profit per hour, calculate how long and how much it would take you to get the reqs. and evaluate the best method for you.

Good luck :)

4 minutes ago, Antonio Kala said:

Look at the sdn, look at profit per hour, calculate how long and how much it would take you to get the reqs. and evaluate the best method for you.

Good luck :)

Can I run 10 bots without VIP? Because when you are free, seems like the BREAK feature doesnt work or it fails sometimes?