Perfect magic ban rate?

envybrycee

4 minutes ago, envybrycee said:

Is it more of like a detection ban or someone seeing you bot ban? What's more common. I mean if I'm sitting there pausing then it every 30 mins and clicking somewhere else would that help?

No one really knows what causes bans, it's all generally just speculation. I'd personally say just don't bot for long periods and mix things up and you'll be fine, hopefully.

its about 32.353156% , but it's pretty hard to say for sure, since there are a lot of numbers after the comma(353156), so i did some more math, and i came to the conclusion that its about 34%, which if you subtract that by 29%, and add the remaining 2% on it, you'll get about 5/7

it's pretty complicated math

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DevilApes said:

17.329%

Used it several times to get 90+ magic, it all depends on how you bot. Getting banned is the name of the game when it comes to botting, it either happens or doesn't. Of course taking all the necessary precautions can help, just give it a go.. experiment that is all i can recommend. :cate:

Thanks man for posting something useful

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, envybrycee said:

No need for the sarcasm and still didn't answer the question, but thanks to those who actually made a valuable post here!

You cant get a percentage of ban. The best you'll get is someone saying "I used this to bot for 5 hours on my main and didn't get a ban"

However still that could be luck of the draw; alongisde someone using it for 30 minutes getting banned.

Think about it like this;

The more you bot (duration/click intensity); the more likely your ban it. Sure it can be paused every 30 seconds (defeats the point of the bot tho?) but it's still botting. Pot luck wether of not they ban you; but if you do want to minimise it; don't bot for 3+ hours and not something super mainstream (like blast furnace) or high clickintensive.

Best of luck.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Void said:

You cant get a percentage of ban. The best you'll get is someone saying "I used this to bot for 5 hours on my main and didn't get a ban"

However still that could be luck of the draw; alongisde someone using it for 30 minutes getting banned.

Think about it like this;

The more you bot (duration/click intensity); the more likely your ban it. Sure it can be paused every 30 seconds (defeats the point of the bot tho?) but it's still botting. Pot luck wether of not they ban you; but if you do want to minimise it; don't bot for 3+ hours and not something super mainstream (like blast furnace) or high clickintensive.

Best of luck.

And obviously you don't get banned right away could be months from now correct?