HOW TO NEVER GET BANNED [100% fool-proof]

Solution

Why is this not locked? This is not a  discussion topic, if not locked it should be moved to spam Cortana. C'mon do your job.

it was ment as a note to people that they should stop making thread like "how to not get banned" or "how to prevent getting perm banned" because they're bs anyway

I have a question, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON THIS WEBSITE?! GTFO PLEASE

im not telling ppl not to bot, im telling people they shouldn't bot IF then don't want to get banned.

im here for the fun community, sometimes use a script if im to lazy to make one myself etc. it's pretty good fun here :)

Edited by solution
  • Like 1

Well there are techniques that will help prevent you from getting banned, so it's not exactly bs...

If you bot 24/7, no breaks you'll get banned.

Bot smart, take breaks and mix it up, you'll be fine. It's a heads up for the newer botters of 07scape and I think the topics made are informative and a lot more helpful than this sorry excuse for a thread. Your attempt at trolling is EXTREMELY bad.

Well there are techniques that will help prevent you from getting banned, so it's not exactly bs...

If you bot 24/7, no breaks you'll get banned.

Bot smart, take breaks and mix it up, you'll be fine. It's a heads up for the newer botters of 07scape and I think the topics made are informative and a lot more helpful than this sorry excuse for a thread. Your attempt at trolling is EXTREMELY bad.

im not exactly trying to troll, im trying to say stop making these in a non-flaming way, and i've seen these topics: they're ussualy stuff like, wear armour (i think that was the latest one)  edit your charaters look etc. etc. which is all bs, it's true that botting with common sence will lower you're chances, but  simply by logging into a botclient you can get banned, even if you've  never started a script before. I know, I know, the chances are verry slim that this happens.