[PRICE CHECK] Auto oaker

Lewis

17 hours ago, HeyImJamie said:

Godspower is trying to sell his because he doesn't know how to get past locks? :???:

I know how to bypass locks, it was just tedious to code but I just went ahead and did it. I am selling my version of this offsite for $400/month for a specific version, I have automated farms for fishing, mining, and woodcutting, my farm does tutorial island, creation, and everything yours does with over 10 woodcutting locations supported and tons of features. I personally wouldn't let it go for under $2.5k or more. I've made over 30B in the past 8 months from the script, however bans are extremely often now in F2P and getting past locks, getting unflagged proxies or bypassing locks using a specific method is tedious and tough, especially to supply a large farm of 300-500+ accounts every day. @Butta

57 minutes ago, godspower33 said:

I know how to bypass locks, it was just tedious to code but I just went ahead and did it. I am selling my version of this offsite for $400/month for a specific version, I have automated farms for fishing, mining, and woodcutting, my farm does tutorial island, creation, and everything yours does with over 10 woodcutting locations supported and tons of features. I personally wouldn't let it go for under $2.5k or more. I've made over 30B in the past 8 months from the script, however bans are extremely often now in F2P and getting past locks, getting unflagged proxies or bypassing locks using a specific method is tedious and tough, especially to supply a large farm of 300-500+ accounts every day. @Butta

fake news :???:

9 hours ago, godspower33 said:

:???: Ok m8