RuneScape Major Boss Farm Progress Thread

Velox

DAY 30/90

Goals

• Create three maxed accounts to farm major Old School RuneScape Bosses (Corporeal Beast, God Wars Dungeon & More)
  • Achieve at least one kill from each major Old School RuneScape Boss (Corporeal Beast, God Wars Dungeon & More)
  • Achieve a total income of over $3,000 from this Old School RuneScape farm
  • Collect all three sigil drops from Corporeal Beast (Arcane Sigil, Elysian Sigil & Spectral Sigil)

Small Goals

• Create three account & finish tutorial island
  • Achieve 60/60/60 melee statistics
  • Achieve 90/90/90 melee statistics
  • Achieve 43 prayer
  • Achieve All Nightmare Zone statistics
  • Complete all Nightmare Zone quests
  • Kill one Corporeal Beast

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

• Will you bot or create a public/private script to successfully farm these bosses?

No, I plan to farm each individual boss by hand by playing each of these accounts simultaneously through OSBuddy & the Old School RuneScape client.

• What will you do once you achieve this goal?

Once I have achieved this goal I plan to expand into more farms with more specific bosses in mind, I will eventually hire workers to automate these farms making them easier to manage.

• What do you plan to do with the gold you farm?

I am currently in the process of building my own website based off of other major retailers already in the market, the gold I manage to farm from this project will be invested into my team & providing giveaways to the community.

Progress

Start Up

All accounts have been created & tutorial island has been completed across all three accounts, the first objective for these accounts will be to complete 60 Attack / 60 Strength / 60 Defence  statistics for Nightmare Zone.

Tutorial_Island.png

All three accounts have now achieved 60 Attack / 60 Strength / 60 Defence  statistics including all nightmare zone quest statistics. All three accounts will now be working towards completing all Nightmare Zone Quests.

NMZ_Melee_Stats.png

All Nightmare Zone quests have now been completed including all sub quests to unlock items such as the rock cake, all accounts still need to achieve requirements to wield void armour.

NMZ_Quests.png

Day 10 Update

All accounts have achieved the requirements to wield void armour & will now slowly be working to completing all points needed to unlock each piece of melee armour, the accounts will achieve void armour one at a time totalling 850 points to achieve full void melee.

NMZ_Quests_Complete.png

Day 15 Update

Each of the three accounts have now successfully passed 75 Attack / 75 Strength / 75 Defence statistics and are now slowly on the way to achieving their first max combat statistics for bossing.

Training.png

Two of the three accounts have now achieved full void armour, these two accounts will now be working towards achieve 90 Attack / 90 Strength / 90 Defence statistics.

2-3_Accounts_Void.png

Day 20 Update

Each account now has its set tasks to complete, I will be training two accounts a day within Nightmare Zone & one training at sand crabs to achieve 70 Range / 70 Magic statistics. These accounts will switch objectives daily until the accounts are ready to do their first shift at Corporeal Beast.

Ue5_Lat_S3_QMy-_TDl2_ZZ56_Q.png

This account has now started its range training & should achieve 60 Range / 50 Magic over the next couple of days. Account progress has been slow over the last five days due to most of my time being focused on our sites development.

er_ADf_YFo_Qhal_Uk-_BFs_Yy9_A.png

Day 30 Update

Each account is now within a couple of days of achieving base 90/90/90 melee statistics. However, progress has been slow and will pick back up this weekend by completing all prayer & range training across all three accounts. The current target is to complete the first shift of Corporeal Beast in 15 days (Day 45) if progress continues.

NOG8_Ag_Cj_T86okg_TOWET1gw.pngnt_O10_Olv_T2_GYp_D6_Wxpx1_Lw.png

One of the accounts has achieved 60 Range / 50 Prayer / 50 Magic while still keeping up with the other two accounts.

SVEd_Z1_Ah_SUe-0_Prb4_CAll_A.png

Day 40 Update

COMING SOON

Edited by Velox
  • Like 8