Price check on Dbow rushers - 60 range 10hp

Mainio

18 minutes ago, Morde said:

I tried to check from current threads but couldn't find one, so my question is that how much would these type of accounts sell for?
60 range with 10hp.

5-10m depending on the urgency, sell them in pairs advertising as 'excellent timesink for friends - have you ever spitroasted an obby mauler, get to know the feeling"

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, gearing said:

5-10m depending on the urgency, sell them in pairs advertising as 'excellent timesink for friends - have you ever spitroasted an obby mauler, get to know the feeling"

Thanks for the price check! :) And I'm probably going to make few of these in the upcoming weekend, and the marketing as "Twins" was my plan all the time :)

4 minutes ago, Morde said:

Thanks for the price check! :) And I'm probably going to make few of these in the upcoming weekend, and the marketing as "Twins" was my plan all the time :)

make sure you know creation info & provide buyers with it, also you might want to use a middleman,

the way you should do this is 1-33 cannon 33+range pot; range guild to 60

good luck

23 minutes ago, gearing said:

make sure you know creation info & provide buyers with it, also you might want to use a middleman,

the way you should do this is 1-33 cannon 33+range pot; range guild to 60

good luck

Thanks again, and the plan was to give the possible buyers all the info including the e-mail - or is it better to leave them as un-registered email accounts?

1 hour ago, Morde said:

Thanks again, and the plan was to give the possible buyers all the info including the e-mail - or is it better to leave them as un-registered email accounts?

best would be doing it on their account:D if you are going to use proxy you cant leave email unregistered as they might be locked and you would need email to unlock them