Buying - Ironman or skiller

Darren

I'm back again looking to purchase more accounts because I don't have NO time to grind and quest like a nerd :ditto:

Requirements are as follows:

Ironman:

• Preferably mid level account - base 60/70 combat stats including range/mage
  • Have a quest point total of 70+
  • Essentially looking for an account with 1k+ total
  • Preferably looking for no bans or if has a 2 day I'll take it into consideration 
  • MUST come with registered email or have no registered email set along with all relevant account recovery details

Skiller:

• Must have a minimum of 1 99 or alternatively a skill within the 90 threshold
  • 700+ total level
  • Must be a level 3, the only exception is prayer levels

Looking to buy from reputable members or users I can trust. 

Payment will be in PP, UKBT or DD unless I consider you extremely trustworthy 

Edited by Darren
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Darren said:

I'm back again looking to purchase more accounts because I don't have NO time to grind and quest like a nerd :ditto:

Requirements are as follows:

• Account needs to have base 70+ combat stats (including prayer, magic and range)
  • MUST be able to use NMZ
  • Must be anywhere above 1.3k+ total, anything below I will not take into consideration
  • I will not purchase any accounts that don't have any of these prime essentials: Fire cape, fighter torso, slayer helm (optional), void (optional but preferred), barrows gloves, dragon defender etc
  • In relation to the above requirement, it must have 176 QP which fundamentally means it must be RFD quested (access to barrows gloves)
  • Preferably looking for no bans or if has a 2 day I'll take it into consideration 
  • MUST come with registered email or have no registered email set along with all relevant account recovery details

Looking to buy from reputable members or users I can trust. 

Payment will be in PP, UKBT or DD unless I consider you extremely trustworthy 

Sup bud, you might've looked at this before but I'll let it go cheap since I haven't played on it in a bit. Chuckle is the O/O and the login is a throwaway email. Has a shitload of NMZ points. Doesn't have torso or void but I'll take off the price it'll take to get those from a service. 

Edited by turkoize

18 minutes ago, ExoticQuester said:

Is 176 QP a 100% requirement? I have an account that fits ALL your reqs apart from barrows gloves, It has ~150 or so currently with dragon gloves. Void, Torso, Slayer helm, Torso, Fire cape, piety, 1.4k total etc.

It's a 100% requirement, and unfortunately (take this as no sort of ridicule personally) but I'm looking to purchase from someone with an abundance of experience in account sales. Ty for the inquiry though 

7 minutes ago, Darren said:

It's a 100% requirement, and unfortunately (take this as no sort of ridicule personally) but I'm looking to purchase from someone with an abundance of experience in account sales. Ty for the inquiry though 

That's fine mate, and yeah I know I can understand where you're coming from! :) Goodluck on finding the account you're after! :)