APA AIO Miner

Apaec

14 minutes ago, simonbif1 said:

Need to update this script buddy. When you have choosen different ores it often clicks on the one it just mined and that is probably one way to detect your using a bot. It should only try to mine the ones that are mineable and not waiting to be mineable again.

Make sure you configure the script with unmined rocks only. If you select a mined rock, it will scrape the id of that and try to mine it!

49 minutes ago, prikachu1997 said:

The only improvement i can think off with the miner script is when the ore is mined from someone else and you're mining the same ore it waits to click on a new ore until your own character is finished with the ore eventho its already mined.

I'm working on a way to check for this, unfortunately it's not all that easy. Hopefully I can get that released soon!

10 minutes ago, Apaec said:

I'm working on a way to check for this, unfortunately it's not all that easy. Hopefully I can get that released soon!

I'm a "programmer" myself (I follow programming in college 2nd year now), i understand how fixing things like that aren't easy at all, just wanted to let you know and good luck with it :)

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, prikachu1997 said:

I'm a "programmer" myself (I follow programming in college 2nd year now), i understand how fixing things like that aren't easy at all, just wanted to let you know and good luck with it :)

You should check out the API and try some scripting for yourself in that case! (: You might find it fun/interesting and you would be able to write your own stuff when and where you need it!

Check out this subforum if you're interested: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/250-tutorials/

Cheers

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Apaec said:

You should check out the API and try some scripting for yourself in that case! (: You might find it fun/interesting and you would be able to write your own stuff when and where you need it!

Check out this subforum if you're interested: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/250-tutorials/

Cheers

In the middle of my redos right now but will definitely check out to script myself when i'm done with those :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...