APA AIO Miner

Apaec

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So I’m sure I’m just doing something wrong here but I log in,stand by the rocks that are not depleted, I have pickaxe and lvl requirements, I start the script, toggle mouse movement, still can’t see an option to select rock or even tag a rock as I’ve tried mining manually while bot active. What am I missing here it’s driving me nuts all the bot does is log out if I click start.

17 hours ago, Afk Dad said:

So I’m sure I’m just doing something wrong here but I log in,stand by the rocks that are not depleted, I have pickaxe and lvl requirements, I start the script, toggle mouse movement, still can’t see an option to select rock or even tag a rock as I’ve tried mining manually while bot active. What am I missing here it’s driving me nuts all the bot does is log out if I click start.

Hey, sorry you're having issues with this. Did you follow the setup guide on the front page? https://osbot.org/forum/topic/122438-apa-aio-miner. Also, there might still be an issue where the script mines depleted rocks in mirror mode, so I recommend using stealth injection for this.

-Apa

4 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey, sorry you're having issues with this. Did you follow the setup guide on the front page? https://osbot.org/forum/topic/122438-apa-aio-miner. Also, there might still be an issue where the script mines depleted rocks in mirror mode, so I recommend using stealth injection for this.

-Apa

I’m using stealth mode I’ve followed your instructions and it only tags depleted rocks and just stands there. Unusable 

3 hours ago, Apaec said:

Were the rocks depleted when you selected them? Be sure to select the rocks in their un-depleted state and that should fix the issue.

-Apa

What I’m trying to say is it won’t let you tag a fresh rock but it’ll let you tag a depleted one if that makes sense. Like will not at all I tried for like an hour and gave up.