APA Rune Sudoku

Apaec

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey i have purchased the script i'am running 2 of them right now why does the UI not show me how many runes have been bought and how much gp making and hour also does this not world hop i just stand here in the same world repeating the puzzle?

update: 12 hours later 1 out of 2 accounts still running both on same proxy think maybe one was manually reported during questing/leveling process it was banned 2 hours into using the script around midnight my time the usual time most my accounts get banned during the wave, also at the time of running this script it only makes 100k / hour profit script takes about 2 hours to spend 1m - 1.2m worth of runes for only 200k profits

also script does not work in mirror mode without getting stuck putting runes in the wrong place

Edited by Bodyrot

• 2 months later...
On 6/24/2020 at 6:43 AM, Bodyrot said:

Hey i have purchased the script i'am running 2 of them right now why does the UI not show me how many runes have been bought and how much gp making and hour also does this not world hop i just stand here in the same world repeating the puzzle?

update: 12 hours later 1 out of 2 accounts still running both on same proxy think maybe one was manually reported during questing/leveling process it was banned 2 hours into using the script around midnight my time the usual time most my accounts get banned during the wave, also at the time of running this script it only makes 100k / hour profit script takes about 2 hours to spend 1m - 1.2m worth of runes for only 200k profits

also script does not work in mirror mode without getting stuck putting runes in the wrong place

Ahh! Sorry for the (very) late reply. Once again unfollowed from the thread, I think because it is quite inactive or something. Unfortunately, as you have pointed out, the script does not support mirror mode, as the overlay text interferes with the screen colour reading function. For more info, please check out the 'things to consider before buying/trying' section of the original thread. Sorry to hear about your bans also, that's quite unfortunate. This script is, by nature, quite risky to run, as you are solving sudokus faster than any human can, so i'd always recommend exercising extra caution during use. As you also mention, the profit is quite low at the moment due to the market rune costs. This fluctuates (as any money-making script does), so hopefully it will increase soon!

The script does not world hop as there is no need to! Once completing the puzzle, the store you have access to is personal, and items on offer are generated there and then. As a result, there is nothing to gain from worldhopping.

Once again apologies for the late reply. I will endeavour to check for thread unfollows on a more frequent basis.

Apa

• 3 weeks later...

Update!

Version 1.03:

• Fixed GE data scraping using incorrect protocol. This caused prices (and profits) not to display. This has now been fixed.
  • Added a new mouse speed: Quicksilver! When you drag the speed slider all the way to the left, the script enters 'mouse teleportation' mode. The script will solve sudokus super fast, teleporting between each rune square. Beware though - this isn't exactly inconspicuous! Note: you will need to start OSBot with the 'use new mouse' checkbox selected.

Please allow 24h for the developers to verify the changes before pushing live.

-Apa

Edited by Apaec

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...