APA Rune Sudoku

Apaec

3 hours ago, Apaec said:

I'm not sure if the method is currently profitable, and you may need a little more than 200k to start with. You can always try with 200k, but you would have to do trips to the GE regularly.

The script spends roughly 500-600k gp per hour with the usual rune configuration :)

-Apa

"method" , you talking about using this bot to make money is no longer profitable?

On 2/1/2019 at 1:44 PM, tk0 said:

"method" , you talking about using this bot to make money is no longer profitable?

Well, this method is highly dependant on rune prices, which fluctuate a lot. As a result, sometimes this script is very profitable, and other times it is mediocre at best. Often when the OSRS team release content which drops valuable runes (e.g kebos, raids, slayer bosses, zeah, ...) the price of said runes drops so margins with this script change. It is worth doing a test run and/or rune price calculations before investing into this script :)

-Apa

• 5 months later...
8 minutes ago, iAmBackBois said:

@Apaec is this script even updated at all? stuck at adjusting screen brightness after purchasing...really disappointed :(

Hi,

Yes - I always investigate any issues users may have. I'm sorry the script hasn't been smooth so far - for some background information, the script uses colour values read off the screen to recognise the different rune positions. As a result, it requires a fixed brightness level which it sets before the script starts. From what you've said, it seems the script is failing at this stage? I'm not sure why this would be unless the interface has changed (I will look into this), but for now please try setting the brightness level to maximum manually as per the instructions on the front page of this thread.

Please let me know if this sorts your issue, and get in touch if you have any further questions :)

-Apa

2 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hi,

Yes - I always investigate any issues users may have. I'm sorry the script hasn't been smooth so far - for some background information, the script uses colour values read off the screen to recognise the different rune positions. As a result, it requires a fixed brightness level which it sets before the script starts. From what you've said, it seems the script is failing at this stage? I'm not sure why this would be unless the interface has changed (I will look into this), but for now please try setting the brightness level to maximum manually as per the instructions on the front page of this thread.

Please let me know if this sorts your issue, and get in touch if you have any further questions :)

-Apa

solved. thank you for fast reply 🙂

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, iAmBackBois said:

@Apaec why did you remove the profit GUI :( having it would have been much better if we can key in our own values of how much we selling for so that we can roughly know the progress of the bot.

Ah, thanks for letting me know about this. I didn't remove the profit counter, but I just had a look at the code and it looks like the API I was using to retrieve item prices (RSBuddy exchange) is no longer live, so I guess the price retrieval is failing and hence not showing. I've made a note of this and will switch the script over to the official OSRS Exchange API when I get back (I am away from home at the moment).

-Apa

5 hours ago, happy Rasta said:

How is this working? Anyone used this script recently? Any bans?

Should be working well. I was planning to implement the switch to the OSRS exchange API today, and I will also do a general healthcheck of the script to double check that every feature is working as expected. IAmBackBois flagged an issue with the brightness manager so I will be taking a look at that as well.

Apa

• 2 months later...
On 10/5/2019 at 2:19 PM, happy Rasta said:

This script used to be insanely good until Jagex put their eyes on it and instaban anyone using it. I was wondering is it still this way? Thanks beforehand 

The rune prices fluctuate quite a lot, so i'm not sure how profitable the script is at the moment. With that said, I have so far avoided detection throughout my entire use of the script (incl. development process), so hopefully if you keep short sessions and a low profile, you should be fine. You're right though, this script solves the puzzles faster than most humans can do (unless the user has a cheat-sheet or the like), so it is worth being extra cautious.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...