How much safer is weekend botting?

JARNQ

11 minutes ago, Alek said:

You are 100% undetectable on weekends because game developer is not at office. Bot as much as you would like when they are not at work!

Yeah but automatic bans are still a thing.

Botting on weekends avoids manual bans

13 hours ago, Silver Knight said:

''This'' You refer too is confirmed by weath himself. Check your facts before making a fool of yourself. But they have a weekend staff yes. 

I know the facts you idiot; and I clearly stated they do have weekend staff but Weath authoirses lots of bans on a Monday when in the office.

I'm not understanding what issue you have? I supported your post as it's clear they ban majority on Monday.

My facts are straight also; I bot weekdays and weekends with various bans over the weekend and I know when my farm goes down.

If you think that they ban no bots on the weekend; which your OP makes it sound like they do, then you're an idiot.

Bans occur on the weekend - just not in the volumes that they do on Monday.

Edited by Void
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, JARNQ said:

Then why is there monday banwaves?

That's what i'm not understanding. If they got automatic detection why are less bots banned on weekends?

Not all banned on weekends due to not all can be authorised by Mod Weath (hence most on Monday) I think anyway (that'd be my most logical guess)

Otherwise no one really knows!

2 hours ago, Void said:

I know the facts you idiot; and I clearly stated they do have weekend staff but Weath authoirses lots of bans on a Monday when in the office.

I'm not understanding what issue you have? I supported your post as it's clear they ban majority on Monday.

My facts are straight also; I bot weekdays and weekends with various bans over the weekend and I know when my farm goes down.

If you think that they ban no bots on the weekend; which your OP makes it sound like they do, then you're an idiot.

Bans occur on the weekend - just not in the volumes that they do on Monday.

Well we clearly didn't understand each other then. I said what you said in different form. What i meant is what you meant..

1 hour ago, IDontEvenBot said:

Its true because alek works at Jagex and is actually mod weath, but to ensure he has job security for the foreseeable future he develops OSbot on the side.

I assure you that if you do not bot during normal business hours, only time you get banned is when the employees get called into work on the weekend to develop new mtx ideas for RS3. During this time game developers visit old school to ban bots. They do this manually by taking a stop watch and timing time in between each clicks on auto alcher. 

• Like 1