QMiner

Cloxygen

• 1 month later...

hi there, when mining clay for example, can you add a delay so it waits for the other rock to re-appear?  my mining is kind of high, so when i mine both rocks, it doesnt wait for both to reappear, can you have it where theres like a second delay between each so that it goes back n forth between rocks not just mining the same 1 rock 

• 1 month later...

hello, I was reading through some of the past comments and came across where you said you don't have an amethyst able character, which is alright it is a free script after all. I am currently trying to mine amethyst in the mining guide south east of the deposit box not the spot that requires elite diary to be completed. It lets us highlight the boxes over the amethyst but just stands there and doesn't try to mine anything. I don't know if the information is helpful at all in addressing the problem but either way thank you for the script its been great.

On 12/26/2023 at 5:03 AM, Jus4RS said:

hi there, when mining clay for example, can you add a delay so it waits for the other rock to re-appear?  my mining is kind of high, so when i mine both rocks, it doesnt wait for both to reappear, can you have it where theres like a second delay between each so that it goes back n forth between rocks not just mining the same 1 rock 

It should go back and forth between rocks. Unless I'm misunderstanding, if you have two clay rock selected it will alternate between them, even if they respawn quickly. If you still have the problem, let me know.

7 hours ago, JustBalls said:

Was it ever address the Al Kharid issue where the bot tries to bank box the ore (Gold, Addy and Silver) and it just stands there?  I'm having it happen on the bot. I don't know why it does this. Besides that it's been flawless. Thanks.

I am not able to reproduce this bug. Could you send me screenshots in a private message showing exactly where you're mining and where it tries to bank?