MirrorMode - stuck after account selector

Kornjaca

On 5/5/2017 at 7:27 AM, Alek said:

I don't hate mirror mode. I've already mentioned numerous times that I've tried to contact Zach, MGI, and now Maxi about it. Ultimately it's up to MGI to fix it. At this point I recommend opening a refund request here. This business isn't owned by me, but I think it's only fair that customers be refunded of their hard earned money for services which aren't working. Many of you have been waiting multiple weeks.

On 5/2/2017 at 4:37 PM, Galaga said:

My mirror mode is also down. Probably takes some time to get back up. Knowing how dedicated the mods and people are here, it should be soon.

On 5/2/2017 at 5:20 PM, Elfy said:

Lol it's been days man 

yea just saying guys... last time MGI logged in was April 1st

3 hours ago, tommyjohn342 said:

Just curious. Anyone run on stealth and get banned?

I botted for 2 hours to test it, banned for 48 hours luckily. Used same scripts I did while using mirror mode. So maybe they just thought I relapsed and botted and let me off with just a 2 day ban for a warning...? But nevertheless, I got a 2 day ban. So in my opinion, mirror mode does help a lot.

Edited by tswans159
  • Like 1

Perhaps that if OSBot hasn't updated their injection methods, maybe Jagex, who did release a client update to both OSRS client and OSBuddy client, changed how they are able to detect a injection method. The admins could at least warn us to not use the bot while they're updating, instead of keeping quiet. I would sure like some input from the developers so I know why the subscription I'm paying for will at least be credited back to my account for the time lost.