Journey to botting a maxed Obby Mauler

strange_kid

So I decided to see how difficult everyone thinks it will be to bot an obby mauler (1 att - 99 str - 1 def). 
For whatever reason I've been trying to bot an obby mauler to at least 90 str, using my own scripts. So far the farthest I've gotten to is 83 str on F2P, training at seagulls straight off the boat, and 85 str on P2P before getting banned.

I will try to log my progress every couple days on here, and am hoping y'all have some good tips that could help me achieve my goal.

My current account is currently 72 str, I just got it membership at 71 str. I have been training at men in Edgeville, looting and banking herbs, and using combat potions for training. I am not quite sure where to go after I hit about 75 str.

Any recommendations on what I could add to my script would be helpful as well. Recently I added a random event solver for randoms that only require talking to the NPC (all others are dismissed right away), and some greetings and dialogue to respond to other players if necessary.

9 minutes ago, strange_kid said:

So I decided to see how difficult everyone thinks it will be to bot an obby mauler (1 att - 99 str - 1 def). 
For whatever reason I've been trying to bot an obby mauler to at least 90 str, using my own scripts. So far the farthest I've gotten to is 83 str on F2P, training at seagulls straight off the boat, and 85 str on P2P before getting banned.

I will try to log my progress every couple days on here, and am hoping y'all have some good tips that could help me achieve my goal.

My current account is currently 72 str, I just got it membership at 71 str. I have been training at men in Edgeville, looting and banking herbs, and using combat potions for training. I am not quite sure where to go after I hit about 75 str.

Any recommendations on what I could add to my script would be helpful as well. Recently I added a random event solver for randoms that only require talking to the NPC (all others are dismissed right away), and some greetings and dialogue to respond to other players if necessary.

83 Strength on f2p is pretty good! Shame it got caught :/

Oh that's cool! I am currently working on an Defence Pure 01/01/60 which I will be using for Abyss Runecrafting, will take about 100 hours of kicking a monk.

How much experience do you usually achieve per hour? I was thinking of making an Obby Mauler aswell.. how long does it usually take to achieve 60 strenght?

11 hours ago, ExoticQuester said:

Could make some decent profits selling baby maulers with 70-80str. You using a private script right?

Yes I am! Just added Random Events to my script. Forgot to add Genie Lamp reward claiming until just now though, so hopefully I dont get banned trying to bank the lamp for an hour hahahaha. I should be alright though!

10 hours ago, Irvo said:

Oh that's cool! I am currently working on an Defence Pure 01/01/60 which I will be using for Abyss Runecrafting, will take about 100 hours of kicking a monk.

How much experience do you usually achieve per hour? I was thinking of making an Obby Mauler aswell.. how long does it usually take to achieve 60 strenght?

Depends on how much I bot each day, but pry only like 3 or 4 days id imagine. Also depends on how busy training spot is on ftp.

This is right before I became member.

y5t50wnqk088uvb4g.jpg

Edited by strange_kid
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, strange_kid said:

Yes I am! Just added Random Events to my script. Forgot to add Genie Lamp reward claiming until just now though, so hopefully I dont get banned trying to bank the lamp for an hour hahahaha. I should be alright though!

Depends on how much I bot each day, but pry only like 3 or 4 days id imagine. Also depends on how busy training spot is on ftp.

This is right before I became member.

y5t50wnqk088uvb4g.jpg

Man that's cool, wish I knew how to script! And yeah, trying to bank a lamp for an hour is quite un-human like ;D

Finally got banned, however I believe it was either due to using one of my other money making scripts on it (that was very basic and to the point, just only had to run it an hour maximum each time I ran it), or the osbot client may have gotten picked up. They could have picked up my combat script, but im not too sure. I run it fairly often and it takes a long time to get ban.

Anyways, I had begun a new account, and decided to start it off as a hardcore ironman (because the I never noticed the armour and it looked cool to me, hahahah). This is likely a bad decision as they likely monitor ironmen more strictly, due to the more competitive high scores)

This new account I have had for two days so far....

1467a9k7v0n9c3j4g.jpg

Edited by strange_kid