Public script hate thread (no girls allowed)

paper

On 4/21/2017 at 7:08 PM, Czar said:

An easier and manageable solution for scripters can be to add greater user control for their scripts, e.g. allowing the user to change every aspect of the script logic and customize it (basic example: loop timer*), more 'anti-ban' options, more custom triggers e.g. onLevelUp ('add own custom event') blah blah, users can add custom events in response to certain triggers and whatnot. That is what can differentiate the same scripts to users and negate the supposed disadvantages of popular/free scripts (due to what is theorized as script profiling).

* just an example

However I find the most successful botters are the ones with accounts that have hours and hours of manual gametime done, they seem to be unbannable at this point lmao. From a scripter's perspective, the ones who create new accounts and start insane botting journeys are the ones that get banned the most, whereas the users with a single account with many quests done and many hours played without botting are the ones with invincible 30+ hr progress reports with no bans lmao.

Loop timers, anti-ban, custom triggers, will do absolutely nothing, if you are running multiple accounts. The script will still be clicking the same x, y ranges, with the same time distribution..  

But you are correct. The most certain way to keep your account unbanned, in addittion to an undetectable humanlike script, is to quest it manually above 100/200QP. A good bot will NOT be able to deviate your accounts "pattern" enough for it to show up to their detection systems. However, they also work on EXTREMELY small timescales, such as 20MS. So you can still be detected in under 4H with a bad script no matter how much manual play time you have. 

A 30+ hours prog is NOTHING. A decent prog is 300 hours straight from tutorial island. Raise your standards!

Edited by dmmslaver
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

There is ONE reason you get banned: Your script is NOT humanlike. It's bad. 

You're supremely autistic if you think its -impossible- to defeat bot detection programmed by humans to the lowest cost spec possible. Have you even bothered reading any scholarly articles on the matter? There are clear methods that lead to FUD bots, at least up until 2014. Just because you don't know what methods they're using, doesn't mean others don't. 

Perfectly? Are you fucking kidding me? Most of them will get you banned in four hours. A good script can run for months. A great script will never be banned. 

I have multiple 126 mains on OSRS botted 70/70/70/50/1/1 to 99/99/99/99/99/99. The oldest is from November. Maybe there is a chain ban incoming but I doubt it. 

It will make absolutely no difference whatsoever in banrate if you are running multiple accounts. What actions you are doing are totally irrelevant to the bot detection itself. Hotspots are a total myth, perpetuated by thousands of people using the same terrible scripts, in the same areas. 

Theres not multiple ways to fletch bows? Jesus christ dont send this guy your money 

You seem really knowledgeable. Do you have a $5 script that you'd like to sell me for 200x its real price by any chance?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

You seem really knowledgeable. Do you have a $5 script that you'd like to sell me for 200x its real price by any chance?

Do you have any real arguments or just bullshit and four hour ban scripts by chance? I love how you equate your garbage thieving scripts that get banned in four hours ($5) to a fully custom touch screen mouse implementation that is setup and ready to goldfarm. 

Do you even have 100 IPs bro? F2P 99s ? 126 mains?

Edited by dmmslaver

40 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

Do you have any real arguments or just bullshit and four hour ban scripts by chance? I love how you equate your garbage thieving scripts that get banned in four hours ($5) to a fully custom touch screen mouse implementation that is setup and ready to goldfarm. 

Do you even have 100 IPs bro? F2P 99s ? 126 mains?

With all of your feedback and patent proven antiban technology, I can't wait to get ahold of your code and steal it from you, and I'm sure the developers are thinking the same. Can I please buy the script from you for $1000? I can't wait to start my own farm! If you don't let me, I'll just be forced to pay you $10,000 dollars instead because it's such a valuable script. If you could actually show me one of your multiple accounts with 200M xp, I might even give you my house.

Edited by Imateamcape
  • Like 1

This entire thread is pointless because:

On 4/21/2017 at 7:01 PM, Shudsy said:

Thing is that you never provided any information. If we scripters could decrease the bans on scripts we would, but there is no known way to have working "antiban".

We see these kind of threads all the time, and no one ever gives useful or valid information that can actually lead to less bans. These kind of threads won't suddenly make us think of new crazy ways to reduce bans.

We don't know shit about their anti-cheat system, and it certainly doesn't help when every other idiot spams "v ned moar anti-ban in da skriptz". 

Im not trying to insult anyone here but this is the truth. We don't know shit, and because we don't know what we are up against, we can't do shit. 

Even private scripts will eventually lead to a ban. It might not be instant - but a ban is inevitable (on a fresh account straight off tut island).

Don't bot on an account you care about.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, obasan said:

We don't know shit about their anti-cheat system, and it certainly doesn't help when every other idiot spams "v ned moar anti-ban in da skriptz". 

Im not trying to insult anyone here but this is the truth. We don't know shit, and because we don't know what we are up against, we can't do shit. 

Even private scripts will eventually lead to a ban. It might not be instant - but a ban is inevitable (on a fresh account straight off tut island).

No, I'm pretty sure @dmmslaver is right. He has patent approved antiban technology that is proven to keep Jagex away like it were a doctor from an apple. He's gotten multiple accounts to 200M xp on 2007, and while they're unverified and he's not willing to show any evidence, his antiban uses the mouse to undetectably teleport from one place to another, which nobody has ever thought of before. You can bot on whatever account you care about if you use his antiban. I've heard that even if an admin sees you, he can't ban you. That's how good dmmslayer's antiban is.

Goddamn I'm almost overloading with :kappa::kappa::kappa::kappa::kappa::kappa::kappa:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

With all of your feedback and patent proven antiban technology, I can't wait to get ahold of your code and steal it from you, and I'm sure the developers are thinking the same. Can I please buy the script from you for $1000? I can't wait to start my own farm! If you don't let me, I'll just be forced to pay you $10,000 dollars instead because it's such a valuable script. If you could actually show me one of your multiple accounts with 200M xp, I might even give you my house.

I posted one with 160M on the thread itself, and I told you that if you showed the min 1000M bit offer, that I could show you more accounts. You are poor, and a poor troll. 

13 minutes ago, obasan said:

The biggest mistake of immensely stupid people, is to believe that everyone else is as dumb as they are. Most of the information about how their systems work is PUBLICLY AVAILABLE. 

5 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

his antiban uses the mouse to undetectably teleport from one place to another, which nobody has ever thought of before.

Please, king of autism, show me ONE script with touch screen emulation. There are NONE on this website publicly available, or privately AFAIK. If you can't understand the difference between "teleporting the mouse" and how a touch screen operates, you are stupider than I thought! Try writing a Java event system bugger, and testing it with your laptop. It's not teleporting. If you teleport the mouse THE RS CLIENT WILL NOT EVEN REGISTER THE CLICK in the correct position, it will register it at the last mouse location, and you will be banned. In addition, there are multiple caveats about how each brand operates. You can see multiple reddit threads where JMods ask a banned player what their touch screen models are as well :) Try getting out of 2008 botting, bro. It's sunny outside. 

Edited by dmmslaver

13 minutes ago, obasan said:

Tell that to my botted 126 OSRS mains. You run trash scripts, its that simple. 

9 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

Please, king of autism, show me ONE script with touch screen emulation. There are NONE on this website publicly available, or privately AFAIK. If you can't understand the difference between "teleporting the mouse" and how a touch screen operates, you are stupider than I thought! Try writing a Java event system bugger, and testing it with your laptop. It's not teleporting. If you teleport the mouse THE RS CLIENT WILL NOT EVEN REGISTER THE CLICK in the correct position, it will register it at the last mouse location, and you will be banned. In addition, there are multiple caveats about how each brand operates. You can see multiple reddit threads where JMods ask a banned player what their touch screen models are as well :) Try getting out of 2008 botting, bro. It's sunny outside. 

I have accounts that have no mouse movements only clicks... and I dispute this... I personally think they work better than using the mouse... also it does register events correctly if you're like, not autistic 

10 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

Please, king of autism, show me ONE script with touch screen emulation. 

Yes, you are definitely the only one to discover the OSBot API. We should just name you King Developer and kick out Alek, MGI, and Zach. In fact, why do we even have admins or an SDN when the King Scripter can make us scripts? Please, King Scripter, make me a knight thiever for $1000. I'll pay cash. Up front. You don't need vouches; I trust you because you're the King Scripter with 0 bans and 100 confirmed 200M xp accounts. Please tell me more about the caveats that the OSBot API offers. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Isolate said:

I have accounts that have no mouse movements only clicks... and I dispute this... I personally think they work better than using the mouse... also it does register events correctly if you're like, not autistic 

False. You cannot move the mouse, and click it, in the same client tick. You have no idea what you're talking about. Even on some touch screen laptops in OSBuddy, if you click on the game screen say on a tree, and your last mouse pos was on the inventory, it will NOT click on the tree, it will click the tile under it. Spouting total bullshit, STRAIGHT out ya asshole ":)

10 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

Yes, you are definitely the only one to discover the OSBot API. We should just name you King Developer and kick out Alek, MGI, and Zach. In fact, why do we even have admins or an SDN when the King Scripter can make us scripts? Please, King Scripter, make me a knight thiever for $1000. I'll pay cash. Up front. You don't need vouches; I trust you because you're the King Scripter with 0 bans and 100 confirmed 200M xp accounts. Please tell me more about the caveats that the OSBot API offers. 

No idea what the fuck you're talking about, honestly. Nothing in the API is relevant to touch screen emulation. Did you even read my post? No, you're just trolling. 

But i would like to say, mouse movement itself will do little. It's the distributions you pair it with that make for FUD bots. Decent bots can be made with the osbot mouse itself, but there is a severe limitation due to the way they handle mouse button down times that guarentees ban after a certain number of clicks. I've given you enough information in this thread alone to fix your scripts significantly. Quit bitching.

Edited by dmmslaver

6 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

False. You cannot move the mouse, and click it, in the same client tick. You have no idea what you're talking about. Even on some touch screen laptops in OSBuddy, if you click on the game screen say on a tree, and your last mouse pos was on the inventory, it will NOT click on the tree, it will click the tile under it. Spouting total bullshit, STRAIGHT out ya asshole ":)

Didn't realize I was dealing with a presumption fuckhead.
I know you can't do it in the same tick, I also know the games tick rate, so if you account for that... guess what you can fucking do mate, you can move it instantly, and wait for it, wait for it bro, in the next tick... you can click, oath that was a hard conclusion.
So.
Since this method DOES NOT MOVE THE MOUSE ALONG A PATH you can take all the bullshit YOU'RE spouting, and stick it up your ass :)<3

Edited by Isolate

9 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

No idea what the fuck you're talking about, honestly. Nothing in the API is relevant to touch screen emulation. Did you even read my post? No, you're just trolling. 

Ok. Let's get real here. You touch screen emulation is a mock up of something that's already been done countless times on OSBot, by me, by many new scripters, and by countless other scripters. Why? Because the OSBot API makes it easy to generate mouse events. That's why you're on OSBot and not your own personal client. There was even a new kid (literally, completely new to OSBot scripting) a month ago who made multiple scripts, like an herblore script designed to mimic touch screens exactly like you.

You really think this idea is unique, and that you're the only one to come up with it? Jesus christ, kid. Everybody is mocking you and nobody has bought your shitty script yet because your head is so far up your ass that you think that you're the only one to create what people thought of years ago. 

But please. Let's all buy your amazing script for $1000. News flash, retard. Private scripts have a lower ban rate. My friend has gotten over 500 sets of void from a pest control script I made him for 50M. Same friend made bils from a Wintertodt script I made him for 40M when Wintertodt just came out. Get real, retard. Anyone can make scripts on OSBot with a low ban rate. It's fucking easy.

Edit: Does anybody want to come out to the barbecue that I'm having right now? I just completely roasted @dmmslaver and his shitty scriptmaking skills, so everybody's good to come over now.

Edited by Imateamcape
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Isolate said:

Didn't realize I was dealing with a presumption fuckhead.
I know you can't do it in the same tick, I also know the games tick rate, so if you account for that... guess what you can fucking do mate, you can move it instantly, and wait for it, wait for it bro, in the next tick... you can click, oath that was a hard conclusion.
So.
Since this method DOES NOT MOVE THE MOUSE ALONG A PATH you can take all the bullshit YOU'RE spouting, and stick it up your ass :)<3

Do you know what you even came here to argue? You came to dispute that there were touch screen implementation on this site. Moving to a x, y and waiting one client tick before clicking, is not full touch screen emulation, not even close. That will get you detected the very FIRST time you right click on a newly opened interface :) But you're doing good so far! 

4 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

Ok. Let's get real here. You touch screen emulation is a mock up of something that's already been done countless times on OSBot, by me, by many new scripters, and by countless other scripters. Why? Because the OSBot API makes it easy to generate mouse events. That's why you're on OSBot and not your own personal client. There was even a new kid (literally, completely new to OSBot scripting) a month ago who made multiple scripts, like an herblore script designed to mimic touch screens exactly like you.

You really think this idea is unique, and that you're the only one to come up with it? Jesus christ, kid. Everybody is mocking you and nobody has bought your shitty script yet because your head is so far up your ass that you think that you're the only one to create what people thought of years ago. 

But please. Let's all buy your amazing script for $1000. News flash, retard. Private scripts have a lower ban rate. My friend has gotten over 500 sets of void from a pest control script I made him for 50M. Same friend made bils from a Wintertodt script I made him for 40M when Wintertodt just came out. Get real, retard. Anyone can make scripts on OSBot with a low ban rate. It's fucking easy.

You don't know what touch screen behaves like, because you haven't debugged one, clearly. Nobody has any touch screen emulation on this website publicly, besides me. Guy here just confirmed that he is indeed not emulating any specific brand of touch screen, which will get you detected -extremely quickly-. Perhaps on your second or third click. So if he fixes that, his bots have a good chance of living a lot longer. 

The banrate of my FUD line of scripts have absolutely -nothing- to do with the amount of bots running, because they all behave totally different. I can 1, or 100, ban time is the same. Again, you're projecting your own experience of your terrible scripts onto me. Banrate increasing with amount of bots is a sign of a fatal flaw in the design of the bots behavior. It's easy to temporarily fool the bot detection with an unused script. It's much harder to do with a script that has had 1,000s of accounts ran until ban. I run more account on some of my scripts than MANY public scripts on this site .. 

Edited by dmmslaver

2 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

Do you know what you even came here to argue? You came to dispute that there were touch screen implementation on this site. Moving to a x, y and waiting one client tick before clicking, is not full touch screen emulation, not even close. That will get you detected the very FIRST time you right click on a newly opened interface :) But you're doing good so far! 

I came here to say what I said ;-; that I find methods which do not use mouse "movements"/paths to be better if done right. 
Also just gonna point out I would say this client camera.toEntity() would cause some issues :/ was just testing stuff with it and it always orientates the object the same relative to your player instead of moving it so the object is randomly on your screen