[Hiring] RoomScape services.

RoomScape

Requirements:

• Must leave a 5m - minimum - deposit. It's fully refundable when you leave.
    (You can leave a larger deposit so that you can take larger orders.)
  • Must have 100 posts.
  • At least some feedback is preferred.
  • Not banned on any site where you have a dispute that shows you scammed.
  • Must have a Skype - we need to be able to communicate.

Application:

1. How long have you played RS:
  2. What service you able to efficiently complete:
  3. How active are you:
  4. What is your skype:
  5. Are you working in any other service:

Adding my skype solely to message me about this will just have me ignore you. I'm active so please don't be that annoying kid and just be patient  

• There is a one time fee and I won't require you to pay anything extra aside from 10% of the money you make from services.
  • You must have the customer fill out a form on the thread - if they add your Skype or PM you or talk to you in any other matter, you must have them fill out an application on the thread.
  • If I find that you are doing services and don't have the customer fill out a form, I will assume that you're trying to bypass paying the 10% fee and you will be kicked from the service and your entry fee will be non refundable.
  • If I have reason to believe that you have scammed a user for any amount, I will look into the matter and determine whether or not you should be kicked from the service.
  • If you scam a worker, you are automatically kicked and your deposit is non refundable (it will be used to compensate the victim. Any extra will remain in my possession.

I'd be willing to try and  see how it works out. would like to have a chat on direction you want to go.

1. How long have you played RS: 18 Years
  2. What service you able to efficiently complete: well efficently anything,
  3. How active are you: im probably one of the more active people on the forums several hours a day.
  4. What is your skype: click the sig :P
  5. Are you working in any other service: Currently was building my own steadily as a one man wrecking ball haha

• Like 1

1. How long have you played RS: 10 Years
  2. What service you able to efficiently complete: I'm good with customer support, I can handle people pretty nicely.
  3. How active are you: Quite active
  4. What is your skype: In signature
  5. Are you working in any other service: Work with Howest Services + Have my own services.

20 hours ago, ScarceHorizons said:

I'd be willing to try and  see how it works out. would like to have a chat on direction you want to go.

1. How long have you played RS: 18 Years
  2. What service you able to efficiently complete: well efficently anything,
  3. How active are you: im probably one of the more active people on the forums several hours a day.
  4. What is your skype: click the sig :P
  5. Are you working in any other service: Currently was building my own steadily as a one man wrecking ball haha

You do hand services also or only bot?

19 hours ago, IamBot said:
  1. How long have you played RS: 10 Years
  2. What service you able to efficiently complete: I'm good with customer support, I can handle people pretty nicely.
  3. How active are you: Quite active
  4. What is your skype: In signature
  5. Are you working in any other service: Work with Howest Services + Have my own services.

I asked about what you can do service wise, not how your customer service skills are, lol. 

3 hours ago, RoomScape said:

I asked about what you can do service wise, not how your customer service skills are, lol. 

OMG okay that rekt haha. 

Well I do questing services, and I do take up powerleveling services as well sometimes. Both Hand done and Botted depending on customer needs. 

Also have workers who can do Firecape , Void, Outfits, etc ... Sort of pretty much everything. :D 

2 hours ago, ScarceHorizons said:

i only do hand services, only bot zulrah currently.

Can you add my skype? Live:roomscape

2 minutes ago, IamBot said:

OMG okay that rekt haha. 

Well I do questing services, and I do take up powerleveling services as well sometimes. Both Hand done and Botted depending on customer needs. 

Also have workers who can do Firecape , Void, Outfits, etc ... Sort of pretty much everything. :D 

Ok well there can be some sort of conflict. You have your own service thread with workers but want to work in this service?

1. How long have you played RS: 10years
  2. What service you able to efficiently complete: NMZ is my main - 5gp xp. Any very afk stuff - fletching, cooking. Will be revising for A-levels at the same time
  3. How active are you: Daily
  4. What is your skype: live:luke.reading1802
  5. Are you working in any other service: No

:)

Edited by Luke Reading

On 4/16/2017 at 3:33 PM, Luke Reading said:
  1. How long have you played RS: 10years
  2. What service you able to efficiently complete: NMZ is my main - 5gp xp. Any very afk stuff - fletching, cooking. Will be revising for A-levels at the same time
  3. How active are you: Daily
  4. What is your skype: live:luke.reading1802
  5. Are you working in any other service: No

:)

Is that hand done or botted?

1. How long have you played RS: I've played on and off for years. So possibly only like 3-4 years totals? I've played the game though in multiple iterations of it.
  2. What service you able to efficiently complete: I can efficiently complete quests.
  3. How active are you: I'm very active, especially during this time period.
  4. What is your skype: icaneatyou.lol
  5. Are you working in any other service: Not at the moment, no.