Service owner thread Reqs

Tesla

2 minutes ago, Madz said:

The black market is fucked, will remain fucked, leave it fucked because its supposed to be fucked... kthxbai.

Lmfao 

3 minutes ago, burnmeh said:

I do agree that this is an issue but I don't think many of these proposed solutions are the way forwards.
I absolutely agree with everyone saying to pay extra for someone more trustworthy, whilst it's not always going to avoid any issues, it'll certainly reduce them.

I think some additional requirements for servicing is the only feasible way to discourage scammers. It'd have to be an automated system as to not put too much extra work on the staff, whilst still being substantial enough to actually make a difference. Maybe like a sponsor type rank you can buy in the store called servicer that acts as a deposit but you can get it back after a week or so of applying for it back? Maybe you get 90% of it back, just so the OSBot staff get something out of it? Just my thoughts

I think as a community we should check for soulutions into fixing our community drugs is a black market but it is relatively safe, walk around with a gun and no one messes buy quality and compete with competive prices 

You're stating a problem but not a real solution in the OP. 

Mid ony verified Servicemen can hire workers then that would leave about a dozen (i'm being generous) users who are able to hire workers. That's pretty counter productive and everyone else would have to be subjective to making their own service or being raped by whatever the verified users require. 

Your second statement about having the mods oversee the transactions are kind of bad. The mods shouldn't be involved in transactions that closely unless something is wrong to the point where something needs to be done or someone banned. The mod part is overkill as mods aren't overly active (not a bad thing) and so we'd have to wait for mods to be available to work things out. Also, if a specific mod is the main point of contact, what's to stop them from saying they want to hold the GP and scamming people?

give us some more reasons and resolutions. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoomScape said:

You're stating a problem but not a real solution in the OP. 

Mid ony verified Servicemen can hire workers then that would leave about a dozen (i'm being generous) users who are able to hire workers. That's pretty counter productive and everyone else would have to be subjective to making their own service or being raped by whatever the verified users require. 

Your second statement about having the mods oversee the transactions are kind of bad. The mods shouldn't be involved in transactions that closely unless something is wrong to the point where something needs to be done or someone banned. The mod part is overkill as mods aren't overly active (not a bad thing) and so we'd have to wait for mods to be available to work things out. Also, if a specific mod is the main point of contact, what's to stop them from saying they want to hold the GP and scamming people?

give us some more reasons and resolutions. 

I mean i was hoping to get more solutions from the thread but most people are not so happy today i guess they arent in the easter mood :D i'm not sure only because the things i can think of are just gonna create a big job for someone at the end of the day :p maybe just a feedback/post count / or join date requirement im not sure my dear friend it seems its harder than i thought to suggested something good

59 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Just don't hire low tiers or don't work for people who aren't well known. 

This is not a problem that i am necessarily facing anymore but i have in the past and see it still coming up 

1 minute ago, Tesla said:

I mean i was hoping to get more solutions from the thread but most people are not so happy today i guess they arent in the easter mood :D i'm not sure only because the things i can think of are just gonna create a big job for someone at the end of the day :p maybe just a feedback/post count / or join date requirement im not sure my dear friend it seems its harder than i thought to suggested something good

This is not a problem that i am necessarily facing anymore but i have in the past and see it still coming up 

Then this is not a suggestion. If you're posting ere that means there's something either wrong with the way the forum operates or a way that you can make it safer/increase efficiency. You also need to explain how you expect everyone to go about said changes. Just making a thread stating problems is not a suggestion, it's just a statement. 

1 minute ago, RoomScape said:

Then this is not a suggestion. If you're posting ere that means there's something either wrong with the way the forum operates or a way that you can make it safer/increase efficiency. You also need to explain how you expect everyone to go about said changes. Just making a thread stating problems is not a suggestion, it's just a statement. 

well isnt this something wrong, and i did give my suggestions but it looks like they are not the best solution to the problem which i stated