Perfect Smither AIO

Czar

• 2 weeks later...

czar,

Any chance for a move mouse off screen for cannon balls ? Also I notice its pathing can be odd even when fully zoomed on mirror mode for edgeville. it will use mini map when not needed (I think the pathing for your crafting script is what im comparing too because its flawless when it comes to banking and getting to the furnace in this location)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Czar said:

You mean when the camera zoom is all the way out (far away)? I can add it over from the crafter to to the smither :D As for move mouse outside screen, working on a system for both scripts which will be arriving pretty soon ^^ :D

Yeah zoomed all the way out is what I meant :) Sounds awesome to move it over from crafter script. The crafting script runs flawless I have 2 accounts in mid 90s from your crafting script 😀

20 minutes ago, Czar said:

Smithing script is safer, blast furnace is for goldfarmers and is high risk high reward, so you get quick profit but quick (3-4 day) ban too. I usually do at least 15M profit per account after bonds before ban

Nah, not doing it for GP. I’m mid 80’s smithing on my main and want 99. Just wanting to determine the safest method because I’m not trying to get a ban! Hah  

• 3 weeks later...

Hey buddy, found a bit of a bug in this if you are making something with 3 (maybe even 2) bars and tell it to withdraw 27 bars. If the number of bars in your bank isn't divisible by 3 (i.e. You have one left) it will continuously try and withdraw and deposit that one bar. 

Additionally, when smelting bronze the script just stopped when I had 12 copper and 9 tin left in the bank rather than smelting them. Maybe a smelt max option would help this? 

Otherwise, nicely done dude

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Smither AIO