RC

DevilApes

Ever since i got back into RS 4 months ago i wanted to bot RC to 99.. Only tried it a few times before giving up. Would really love to give it another go.. Tbh though i feel like the only way to make it somewhat success would be to use a private script, since RC is such a high ban. Opinions? Success stories?

It's one of the only skills i struggle to bot! Thanks fam <3 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, raijin said:

using a private script is using essentially the same methods as a public script lol

u will get banned with rc fast

But on paper wouldn't a private one be hidden better considering hundreds and hundreds of people are not using the same path system? Ehhh, i'll give it another try on a higher account. hmm.

Always hear from people that newer RC scripts are hot for quite some time and private ones are the way to go. It would cost an arm and a leg for one though :( 

ehhh your probably right, oh well!

Edited by DevilApes

4 minutes ago, DevilApes said:

But on paper wouldn't a private one be hidden better considering hundreds and hundreds of people are not using the same path system? Ehhh, i'll give it another try on a higher account. hmm.

Always hear from people that newer RC scripts are hot for quite some time and private ones are the way to go. It would cost an arm and a leg for one though :( 

how are you going to know if they are using different paths if they probably arent going to give you the source?