Acerd's Gilded Altar

Acerd

2 hours ago, Acerd said:

thats so weird wtf, does this happen everytime? also its ok if youre zoomed out, either that or default is fine

i only ran for 25mins but nothing happened during that

edit: can  you show me a gif or a vid?

Yes it happens everytime, I’m gonna make a gif tomorrow I ran it for about 30 minutes today and it did it for atleast 95% of the time.

4 hours ago, bobvilla133 said:

bot will do one good run and then just stand near altar next run on every house, i am in non mirror mode zoomed out and non re sizable ive tried on many different hosts...

Can you provide a gif or video? I've been trying to replicate this for two days as someone else reported something similar but haven't received anything from them yet. I apologize for the inconvenience and I'll try to fix it asap.

On 3/26/2018 at 7:35 AM, Acerd said:

Can you provide a gif or video? I've been trying to replicate this for two days as someone else reported something similar but haven't received anything from them yet. I apologize for the inconvenience and I'll try to fix it asap.

ill try to when i get back from work tonight but yeah i tried the zoom thing and tried houses without dungeons aswell

ok so im off work now, i tried again and what its doing is its missclicking the minimap just one square behind the altar and just stands there, if i babysit it and move it to the square next to the altar it will use bones on the altar... not sure if that helps. thanks for being active trying to fix the problem.

6 hours ago, EndureCoreNas said:

Having the same issue as above ^^^

If zoomed out and can see the altar, I'd recommend clicking the bones then to altar directly after entering the portal.

It's a bit weird atm.

6 hours ago, FozzyXI said:

Doing the same with me :/

9 hours ago, bobvilla133 said:

ok so im off work now, i tried again and what its doing is its missclicking the minimap just one square behind the altar and just stands there, if i babysit it and move it to the square next to the altar it will use bones on the altar... not sure if that helps. thanks for being active trying to fix the problem.

I might know a fix.. I'll try it out and keep you guys updated. Thanks for being patient and sorry for the inconvenience.

On 3/28/2018 at 9:52 AM, bobvilla133 said:

On 3/28/2018 at 12:33 PM, EndureCoreNas said:

Having the same issue as above ^^^

If zoomed out and can see the altar, I'd recommend clicking the bones then to altar directly after entering the portal.

It's a bit weird atm.

On 3/28/2018 at 12:11 PM, FozzyXI said:

Doing the same with me :/

i removed the walking to the alta and instead it'll just use bones on altar directly after entering the portal and moving camera if necessary

will be live on v1.7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this script needs a serious update.

-also randomly loses noted bones fron inventory... -.-"

-when entering otherpeoples house and if it gets hugged by door to alter, it just stands there

-needs to reuse bones on the alter upon entering house. bot gets stuck after using 1....for some reason it stops... and just stands there...

**** why the bones keep disappearing lol*** ...?