First day of Photoshop

Divergent07

Was browsing the forums and got inspired by @SoulDesign portfolio. Downloaded a free trial of Photoshop and took a gander at it.

Used a Bard picture because <3 Bard

Hope I did the link portion correctly. Don't really have any friends to show it off too or ask for feedback so, please feel free to give me feedback. Just keep in mind that its only my first day!

Keep it civil and advance thank you to you all!

Bard_zps2rz5sqev.gif

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Apex said:

TrekToop is right a before an after picture would make it easier to evaluate your design because you could've simply grabbed that animation online somewhere (not saying you did)

Other than that it looks nice, maybe instead of black try adding colors in the background to match the bard :)

I shall next time

And I forgot to mention but your signature also inspired me! Lol I saw your signature color change when I refreshed and thought I was going crazy. Then I saw your thread and fell in love with it! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Divergent07 said:

I shall next time

And I forgot to mention but your signature also inspired me! Lol I saw your signature color change when I refreshed and thought I was going crazy. Then I saw your thread and fell in love with it! 

Aw, thank you that means a lot.  The color change gets a lot of people but in the end they all fall in love with the different colors <3 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Gunman locked this topic