osMiner

Tom

26 minutes ago, Tom said:

I can add Neitzinot rune rock I think,

And no, it doesn't memorize

Okay, if I decide to not just make something specifically for this I'll get ahold of you and loan you my account to add it in.

I'm thinking about making one specific because typically need to eat and use quick prayers while traversing to and from the rock.

Unless that's something you'd add to yours. Just taking one pray pot and 1 shark per inventory.

2 hours ago, Wes said:

Okay, if I decide to not just make something specifically for this I'll get ahold of you and loan you my account to add it in.

I'm thinking about making one specific because typically need to eat and use quick prayers while traversing to and from the rock.

Unless that's something you'd add to yours. Just taking one pray pot and 1 shark per inventory.

If its a potentially dangerous area, its probably out of this scripts capabilities at this time since it has a deadman mode safety feature which makes it run away if it takes damage. I would need to rework a fair bit

Seems to always try to mine the same ores in varrock east.

I have it set on iron, selected my own rocks. It runs okay for a couple of minutes and then it continuously tries to mine one ore in preference of the other even when it isn't there. Tried altering speeds to fix it, still behaving the same. Even when I leave it to run all iron there through the default setting it does the same thing, and behaves unusually. Have tried getting it to hover next ore and this does not help, as it hovers another ore, then changes it's mind and reverts back to the old ore.

1 hour ago, MLP said:

Seems to always try to mine the same ores in varrock east.

I have it set on iron, selected my own rocks. It runs okay for a couple of minutes and then it continuously tries to mine one ore in preference of the other even when it isn't there. Tried altering speeds to fix it, still behaving the same. Even when I leave it to run all iron there through the default setting it does the same thing, and behaves unusually. Have tried getting it to hover next ore and this does not help, as it hovers another ore, then changes it's mind and reverts back to the old ore.

Would be great if you could upload your config for me, I can test this asap

Got me banned after 90 minutes of use. Tried to log in today and got the old 'Account disabled bro'.
I had done everything else legit on the account, botted 15-20 mining lvls and now the account is perm banned for a first offence. 
It was on default config, haven't had issues with any other scripts on other accounts. As I said it just behaved very, very weird and was not human like at all. 
Pretty shattered tbh, I had a start of a very nice acc, plus 10m-15m bank with enough alchs to hit 75 mage and make another 5m doing so.
It may work better in other areas, but it wouldn't mine iron correctly at VE. As a matter of fact I tried to run it through early lvls on tin & copper there an it couldn't even do that properly. 

Very average experience, mate.