osMiner

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to get sandstone grinding to work. I have circlet of water so i don't need skins but the sciript either does nothing, walks back and forth to farthest sandstones or tries to bank at shanty...

EDIT: Okay, so by selecting specific rocks I was able to fix the running back and forth issue. Seems to be working alright now. will monitor it for a bit.

Edited by N64Controller
  • Like 1

@Tom I've been having issues with Amethyst. Sometimes I'll run the script and have to watch for the first inventory as sometimes it will not bank and just sit at the last amethyst spot mined. If I click towards the bank with the bot running, it will then figure it out and bank accordingly. After 2 or 3 successful trips to the bank, it will then get stuck randomly with a full inventory.

UPDATE: So I've found that it's less likely to get stuck if I position the camera straight up and as far out as possible. Problem is the script will occasionally move the camera back to where it likes to set it...not sure if that makes sense or not.

Edited by N64Controller

On 1/19/2024 at 1:51 AM, N64Controller said:

@Tom I've been having issues with Amethyst. Sometimes I'll run the script and have to watch for the first inventory as sometimes it will not bank and just sit at the last amethyst spot mined. If I click towards the bank with the bot running, it will then figure it out and bank accordingly. After 2 or 3 successful trips to the bank, it will then get stuck randomly with a full inventory.

UPDATE: So I've found that it's less likely to get stuck if I position the camera straight up and as far out as possible. Problem is the script will occasionally move the camera back to where it likes to set it...not sure if that makes sense or not.

Which spot are you running it at? The one any player can mine amethyst at?

On 1/21/2024 at 9:56 AM, Vorrades said:

Hello! 
Can I please try out this script??
-Kyle

Trial started