osMiner

Tom

On 9/20/2023 at 11:44 AM, Pwner4life said:

sandstone miner is bugged tf out, just bought and can't even use it for 1 minute. refund please ?

If you can describe the issue I can provide a way to fix it for yourself, and possibly others. Check the logger for more info, you may be missing something

Refunds are handled by OSBot through the refund section

16 hours ago, Smeags said:

Hey! Just bought the script and I'm trying to use a uniquely named config file.

It works just fine, until I change the file name, then it goes back to the standard settings.

Thanks!

logs_03_10_2023-04_06_21.txt 4.5 kB · 1 download

If you are loading it via UI, youl need to rename one to be the standard name you want to use

If through CLI, you can specify the file name

On 10/2/2023 at 5:37 AM, OMSOMS said:

hey! could i please have a trial?

trial started

2 hours ago, Tom said:

If you are loading it via UI, youl need to rename one to be the standard name you want to use

If through CLI, you can specify the file name

trial started

I am loading the script through OSBot's queue manager. I renamed my saved config file to "LumbyMiner_Copper" and used that in the CLI section of the queue manager. The problem is, after I rename the file it doesn't load the settings from the saved and renamed config file. It loads the standard settings.

2 hours ago, Smeags said:

I am loading the script through OSBot's queue manager. I renamed my saved config file to "LumbyMiner_Copper" and used that in the CLI section of the queue manager. The problem is, after I rename the file it doesn't load the settings from the saved and renamed config file. It loads the standard settings.

I'd have to see what you are doing exactly, but from the main thread

-script 948:config

@TomI have a couple of screen shots here to help illustrate while I recount the problem:

I save a unique config with the script GUI (shown in the "File Manager1" screen shot).

My objective is to run the script with a uniquely named config through the OSBot queue manager. At this point I haven't renamed the config file yet, so if I type "config" into the CLI box in the queue manager, it will run whatever config I saved (shown in the "OSBot Queue Manager1" screenshot".)

The problem comes after I rename the config file (shown in the "File Manager2" screen shot).

Now, when I type the name of the re-named config file into the CLI box in the queue manager (shown in the "OSBot Queue Manager2" screen shot), instead of loading the settings saved to the config, it loads the stock standard settings eg. Varrock West, Tin, All antiban settings checked etc.

Hope you are doing well, and thank you for your help!😁

OSBot Queue Manager1.JPG

File Manager1.JPG

File Manager2.JPG

OSBot Queue Manager2.JPG

12 hours ago, Smeags said:

@TomI have a couple of screen shots here to help illustrate while I recount the problem:

I save a unique config with the script GUI (shown in the "File Manager1" screen shot).

My objective is to run the script with a uniquely named config through the OSBot queue manager. At this point I haven't renamed the config file yet, so if I type "config" into the CLI box in the queue manager, it will run whatever config I saved (shown in the "OSBot Queue Manager1" screenshot".)

The problem comes after I rename the config file (shown in the "File Manager2" screen shot).

Now, when I type the name of the re-named config file into the CLI box in the queue manager (shown in the "OSBot Queue Manager2" screen shot), instead of loading the settings saved to the config, it loads the stock standard settings eg. Varrock West, Tin, All antiban settings checked etc.

Hope you are doing well, and thank you for your help!😁

OSBot Queue Manager1.JPG

File Manager1.JPG

File Manager2.JPG

OSBot Queue Manager2.JPG

Thanks, does it output anything into the logger when you try run the script this way?

I would expect to see 

"Loading config: LumbyMiner_Copper"

logs_08_10_2023-06_10_02.txtlogs_08_10_2023-06_10_02.txt

12 hours ago, Tom said:

Thanks, does it output anything into the logger when you try run the script this way?

I would expect to see 

"Loading config: LumbyMiner_Copper"

Yeah, It does output that in the logger. But it doesn't run the settings related to that config. It runs to Varrock, mines clay, with all antiban settings enabled.

Edited by Smeags
Forgot to attach logs file

4 hours ago, Smeags said:

logs_08_10_2023-06_10_02.txtlogs_08_10_2023-06_10_02.txt 905 B · 2 downloads

Yeah, It does output that in the logger. But it doesn't run the settings related to that config. It runs to Varrock, mines clay, with all antiban settings enabled.

Are you able to send the LumbyMiner_Copper.properties as well?

Also, it probably wont fix anything but have you tried a config without an _ in it?