osMiner

Tom

2 minutes ago, Joseph Penny said:

Script runs good, the only problem is sometimes in the expanded mining guild it will freeze when mining adamantite then start when the camera or player is manually moved, also when banking it will open the bank the close it again in quick succesion repeatedly, if you could fix that then the script would be flawless :)

Thought I finally fixed the bank issue at this one spot... guess I have to try again. Not sure whats causing the freezing however, Ill investigate

The mining guild bank chest is in the extended area ( members area ) im not sure whether this could be anything to do with it, theres also a deposit box so maybe you could let the script use that instead ? the script wont open the mining guild doors so cant have the option of fallador east bank.. hover over next entity seems to be stopping the freezing for the moment, hope this helps :)

1 hour ago, Joseph Penny said:

The mining guild bank chest is in the extended area ( members area ) im not sure whether this could be anything to do with it, theres also a deposit box so maybe you could let the script use that instead ? the script wont open the mining guild doors so cant have the option of fallador east bank.. hover over next entity seems to be stopping the freezing for the moment, hope this helps :)

I think i found out once and for all why it might spam open bank a few times, next update will say for sure. Keep an eye out for it in next 24-48 hours

Script appears to be fully detected by means of pattern detection. It moves in the exact same movement pattern every-time the bot is hit, or when it's returning to the bank. Exact tile, by tile. I haven't tried mirror-mode, but that's simply because I've botted for weeks before on stealth with zero bans. This is the only script (AND PAID) that gets me auto banned. I'm POSITIVE it has to do with the movement pattern because my previous minerbot from p****bot didn't have basic patterns like this one.

I haven't been able to bot without getting a ban the next day no matter what I do. It seems to be detected within an hour of botting. I've used dedicated VPN IP's ONLY. Only 1 STATIC IP per account.

Testing cases:

Method: Stealth Injection

Account combat level: 40+

Quest-points: 2

Bot-time: 6 hours

Mining level: 42

Break time: Every 2 hours, 20 minute break

Ban time: After one day of use

Account combat level: 3

Quest-points: 6

Bot-time: 4 hours

Mining level: 34

Break time: Every 1 hour, 10 minute break (Random break time)

Account combat level: 6

Quest-points: 0

Bot-time: 8 hours

Mining level: 45

Break time: Every 1 hours, 30 minute break

Edited by asdttt

5 hours ago, asdttt said:

Script appears to be fully detected by means of pattern detection. It moves in the exact same movement pattern every-time the bot is hit, or when it's returning to the bank. Exact tile, by tile. I haven't tried mirror-mode, but that's simply because I've botted for weeks before on stealth with zero bans. This is the only script (AND PAID) that gets me auto banned. I'm POSITIVE it has to do with the movement pattern because my previous minerbot from p****bot didn't have basic patterns like this one.

I haven't been able to bot without getting a ban the next day no matter what I do. It seems to be detected within an hour of botting. I've used dedicated VPN IP's ONLY. Only 1 STATIC IP per account.

Testing cases:

Account combat level: 40+

Quest-points: 2

Bot-time: 6 hours

Mining level: 42

Break time: Every 2 hours, 20 minute break

Account combat level: 3

Quest-points: 6

Bot-time: 4 hours

Mining level: 34

Break time: Every 1 hour, 10 minute break (Random break time)

Account combat level: 6

Quest-points: 0

Bot-time: 8 hours

Mining level: 45

Break time: Every 1 hours, 30 minute break

Have you cleared hardware traces like random.dat?

Otherwise, this is somewhat useful data, and I'm definitely open to changing around some of the patterns

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Literally just bought this script yesterday and tried to select my own iron ores in the mining guild and also to bank and just sits there broken, not sure if it’s just a mining guild thing specifically because I didn’t try it on anything else because I was short on time but I will test it out later in other situations but either way I may need to request a return on the script if it stays broken.