osMiner

Tom

Hey, Chris!

Love the bot and works great.

Just one thing for you to consider, right now when selecting the "Stick to original tile" option, the bot uses the minimap to navigate even when the tile is next to my character which looks suspicious if you ask me.

Perhaps you could add the ability to click on the tile itself rather than the minimap if the player is within 2-3 tiles of the original tile?

Thank you and appreciate the script! :)

14 hours ago, maggottt said:

May I get a trial please, Thanks!

Added

12 hours ago, kdubotter said:

Hey, Chris!

Love the bot and works great.

Just one thing for you to consider, right now when selecting the "Stick to original tile" option, the bot uses the minimap to navigate even when the tile is next to my character which looks suspicious if you ask me.

Perhaps you could add the ability to click on the tile itself rather than the minimap if the player is within 2-3 tiles of the original tile?

Thank you and appreciate the script! :)

I think this is how OSBot handles walking, ill see what i can do but I don't expect a fix

Edited by Tom

at the first part of the mining guild, mining coal runs into the problem where you stop in front of the coal, and the debugger just spams "reached final destination" once you click a little past the rock, the bot just continues normally.

update: works amazingly in a few different areas, been doing al kharid for a few hours. And as long as i manually click past the first rock in the mining guild it works great! :)

Edited by shadowlogger