osMiner

Tom

11 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Appreciate the trial. Working great so far. I'm using this in Varrock West mines and one thing I noticed is that when selecting Iron ore, it will go for not only the 2 Iron ore rocks 1 tile across from each other (which is what I want) but after those ores are depleted, it will go for the single Iron ore much further away north from it. This is remedied through using the custom rock selection option, however I couldn't imagine why anybody would want that third single Iron ore to begin with. Perhaps removing the Varrock West Iron ore option to not go for that single Iron ore would be a better option, leaving all three ores up to the Custom function instead.

Thx, sometimes target selection is funny like that. I may blacklist that rock in the future

10 hours ago, swiftbug said:

Could I please get a trial

Added

11 hours ago, Kittycats said:

Could I get a trial plz

Added

I think there's a bug where if I start the script with Ores already in the inventory, It will continue to click an ore over and over when the inventory is full. I've caught it a few times and had to manually intervene.

Also, clicking Load after clicking "Edit Settings" will add the same rocks to the "Rocks" list as duplicates.

Edited by redrum1987

4 hours ago, redrum1987 said:

Any way to disable the HUD so I can monitor the chat?

You should be able to click on the chatbox to toggle it on / off

4 hours ago, redrum1987 said:

I think there's a bug where if I start the script with Ores already in the inventory, It will continue to click an ore over and over when the inventory is full. I've caught it a few times and had to manually intervene.

Also, clicking Load after clicking "Edit Settings" will add the same rocks to the "Rocks" list as duplicates.

What are you mining / where? Are you banking / dropping?

Noted the edit settings bug, thx

15 hours ago, Tom said:

You should be able to click on the chatbox to toggle it on / off

What are you mining / where? Are you banking / dropping?

Noted the edit settings bug, thx

Al kharid 3 iron rocks and dropping. I think it may have to do with swapping worlds. I'm still trying to reproduce but its happened at least 3 times. I was able to hide the HUD btw. Much appreciated.

EDIT: I just had it happen again. I changed worlds with 12 backpack slots free, left it on the "World Switcher" page, started the script, and then when it filled up the backpack, the "Your inventory is too full to hold..." popup appeared. It never dismissed this popup and it kept clicking the rock over and over.

Edited by redrum1987

9 hours ago, redrum1987 said:

Al kharid 3 iron rocks and dropping. I think it may have to do with swapping worlds. I'm still trying to reproduce but its happened at least 3 times. I was able to hide the HUD btw. Much appreciated.

EDIT: I just had it happen again. I changed worlds with 12 backpack slots free, left it on the "World Switcher" page, started the script, and then when it filled up the backpack, the "Your inventory is too full to hold..." popup appeared. It never dismissed this popup and it kept clicking the rock over and over.

Reporting the issue to devs now, perhaps an OSBot issue.

• 2 weeks later...