osMiner

Tom

On 10/11/2023 at 5:03 PM, Smeags said:

I renamed it and removed the _ but no dice.

LumbyMinerCopper.properties 386 B · 0 downloads

I put some more stuff in the logs the other day, perhaps there may be an indication useful to me

I tested your config just now and it worked 🤔

GtIr9WA.png

Edited by Tom

18 hours ago, Tom said:

I put some more stuff in the logs the other day, perhaps there may be an indication useful to me

I tested your config just now and it worked 🤔

GtIr9WA.png

Huh, something like this happened with a different botting-related product, some kind of referencing error. I don't know what it is but it has only happened twice so far.

I am using a hand-me-down PC which probably explains things as best as they can be explained.

The script hasn't updated yet, but once it does I'll send you the logs.

Thanks for all your effort, a friendly hand is much appreciated.

21 hours ago, Tom said:

Thats weird because there should be a few more log messages after it says Loading config

And you said its when when called config.properties and loaded through UI?

These logs come from LumbyMinerCopper.properties when loaded through the OSBot Queue Manager. The same config you tested.

Would you like me to create a new config, run it through the script GUI, and send the logs?

5 hours ago, Smeags said:

These logs come from LumbyMinerCopper.properties when loaded through the OSBot Queue Manager. The same config you tested.

Would you like me to create a new config, run it through the script GUI, and send the logs?

I worded that a little wrong, I meant that when you opt to use the LumbyMinerConfig through the GUI, it works fine?

I can't really see whats going on here, I do the exact same thing and it spits out more logs that arent seen on your end

[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 01:14:45 am]: Version: 1.63
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 01:14:45 am]: Loading config: LumbyMinerCopper
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 01:14:45 am]: Location loaded from config: East Lumbridge Swamp
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 01:14:45 am]: Mode loaded from config: Bank

I would have expected to see those bottom 2 lines in your logger on version 1.63

18 hours ago, Tom said:

I worded that a little wrong, I meant that when you opt to use the LumbyMinerConfig through the GUI, it works fine?

I can't really see whats going on here, I do the exact same thing and it spits out more logs that arent seen on your end

[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 01:14:45 am]: Version: 1.63
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 01:14:45 am]: Loading config: LumbyMinerCopper
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 01:14:45 am]: Location loaded from config: East Lumbridge Swamp
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 01:14:45 am]: Mode loaded from config: Bank

I would have expected to see those bottom 2 lines in your logger on version 1.63

Ah, I see.

I renamed LumbyMinerCopper.properties back to config.properties and ran it through the script GUI. It showed what you said.

logs_16_10_2023-04_03_39.txt

1 hour ago, Smeags said:

Ah, I see.

I renamed LumbyMinerCopper.properties back to config.properties and ran it through the script GUI. It showed what you said.

logs_16_10_2023-04_03_39.txt 1.89 kB · 0 downloads

Gotcha, i tried adding extra handling to see why its not being loaded for you, but nothing comes through at all

It loads for me no matter what its called 

• Heart 1

7 hours ago, Tom said:

Gotcha, i tried adding extra handling to see why its not being loaded for you, but nothing comes through at all

It loads for me no matter what its called 

I suppose that wraps it up then. Thank you so much for your time and patience. In the future I'll be sure to give details more thoroughly to keep from taking up so much time.

As far as the wellbeing of my botting capabilities, there are other scripts. Thank you again, and happy botting😁

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...