Stealth Injection and Mirror Mode

Tbigalo

In my experience (1-2 years ago), the stealth injection mode was more efficient for me. Stealth used less memory, and I only noticed a lowering of ban rate with certain scripts whilst using mirror. Mirror mode requires you to have some sort of rs client open while using it, whether that's the official rs client or osbuddy is up to you. If you're looking to run mass farms, I'd suggest stealth injection due to the fact that while mass farming you'll be banned quite often, and mirror mode simply uses too much memory to be worth while if you're running a larger amount of clients. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Quality Scapers said:

In my experience (1-2 years ago), the stealth injection mode was more efficient for me. Stealth used less memory, and I only noticed a lowering of ban rate with certain scripts whilst using mirror. Mirror mode requires you to have some sort of rs client open while using it, whether that's the official rs client or osbuddy is up to you. If you're looking to run mass farms, I'd suggest stealth injection due to the fact that while mass farming you'll be banned quite often, and mirror mode simply uses too much memory to be worth while if you're running a larger amount of clients. :)

This is true. If you're running a bot farm it is definitely best to just use stealth. Mirror is only worth it if you just really dont want to get banned on an account and want to take every precaution