Buying Aged Accounts

Rosed

Hey, I'm currently buying any accounts that have some age to them, price is $1,50 to $5,-per account, it must have a minimum age of two months, any additional skills and quests will be taken into consideration when deciding a price. Please note, if you feel your account is worth more then $5,- or want more then $5,- for your account, don't bother contacting me. I'm not interested in accounts with a specific high skill or a specific quest done.

Some things I like to look out for:

• A minimum account age of 2 months
  • Previous membership purchased through Jagex (not from bonds)
  • A registered email address that matches the login email.
  • Some basic stats trained.
  • Some basic quests done.
  • Tutorial Island completed.
  • The ability to change password.

The only requirements that are a must are the following: Atleast 2 months of age and the ability to change password.

Payments are made through paypal, as a payment for goods and services, this is non-negotiable. No Gifts will be sent. I will not buy more then 1 account at a time unless you have substantial feedback.

Edited by Rosed

On 10. 3. 2017 at 11:25 AM, Rosed said:

Hey, I'm currently buying any accounts that have some age to them, price is $1,50 to $5,-per account, it must have a minimum age of two months, any additional skills and quests will be taken into consideration when deciding a price. Please note, if you feel your account is worth more then $5,- or want more then $5,- for your account, don't bother contacting me. I'm not interested in accounts with a specific high skill or a specific quest done.

Some things I like to look out for:

• A minimum account age of 2 months
  • Previous membership purchased through Jagex (not from bonds)
  • A registered email address that matches the login email.
  • Some basic stats trained.
  • Some basic quests done.
  • Tutorial Island completed.
  • The ability to change password.

The only requirements that are a must are the following: Atleast 2 months of age and the ability to change password.

Payments are made through paypal, as a payment for goods and services, this is non-negotiable. No Gifts will be sent. I will not buy more then 1 account at a time unless you have substantial feedback.

I can sell you lvl 3s with 75+ woodcutting for 5 $ each