Stolen Accounts wtf

Bella1337

2 minutes ago, Bella1337 said:

everytime i make new accounts to bot after i loged out and hop worlds its getting locked 

https://gyazo.com/8a0dfe08bb0df62918f5b63a3cb90b40

Jagex is just locking them because you're making too many within a condensed period on the same IP. Get VPN, proxy or VPS or something 

20 minutes ago, irwtonrs1 said:

yea what he said is not the reason they're locking you. But by all means just assume the first answer someone gives you and go buy yourself a vpn or some proxies you'll keep getting locked

10 minutes ago, zigzag199 said:

why don't you give him an answer? seems like you know everything

he's too smart for us casual users, probably dedicates too much time to knowing the ins and outs of runescape

10 minutes ago, zigzag199 said:

why don't you give him an answer? seems like you know everything

I don't know everything but think for a moment. If you were making good profit off something in game and an issue arose that started affecting a lot of people and started increasing the prices of things because of said issue and you found a fix/work around for the issue and thus you could take advantage of the increased prices, why would you openly give away your fix/workaround to said issue?

Makes you think right? :think:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, irwtonrs1 said:

I don't know everything but think for a moment. If you were making good profit off something in game and an issue arose that started affecting a lot of people and started increasing the prices of things because of said issue and you found a fix/work around for the issue and thus you could take advantage of the increased prices, why would you openly give away your fix/workaround to said issue?

Makes you think right? :think:

Exactly