Small farm for beginners

Magerange

Back from the mini-vacation, was very exciting & relaxing! Now, back to real world and problems. Had one ban while I was away, but I re-made account, so no biggie. Excited for this week, will look into a new method (today/tomorrow), do some research and we'll see. Maybe I will expand in a few weeks...

BTW, profits for the last week - 75M~

Edited by Magerange

No updates currently, as I am pushing for 2nd farm to start ASAP (most likely mid next week...). Will update the thread when I will have started the second farm. I've got almost everything I need, except I still need to generate some cashflow for the supplies and create some accounts. I could buy the GP, but I'd rather gather them myself because I don't wish to overpay + I will probably need some more money to buy some tutorial-ready accounts.

3 minutes ago, Magerange said:

TFW when you understand that your new farm is almost twice as more profitable than your first one :feels:
Should I keep it diversified or make a jump to the same method? I guess I'll keep on waiting and watching the situation atm.

Nothing wrong with expanding, not as if you really have to switch over more resources, just get more resources.

LMK if you need a hand :troll:

• Like 1