Idle / Storage Bot

IWouldNeverBot

If I made a bot that just bank stands and accepts trades/banks items, how quickly would it be banned?

Do you have any recommendations as to how I should make my bots trade over goods automatically? I'd like to be able to save botted items before the accounts inevitable ban and without having to trade them manually.

There's multiple ways to do this. One way would be to write some text to a file indicating that you want the mule to login. The mule script would check the contents of the check every x seconds, if it contains the text you wrote in the original script, it would login and wait for a trade.

Edited by Prozen

i had mine last around 2 weeks each f2p as well also it was on 24/7 as well never logging out then I switched to a new and used it as a skilling account lasted another 2 weeks before ban so it could last longer

1 hour ago, Mencista said:

Use a Database to manage trade-requests from your Bots. This will enable you to logout if no Bot requests your Mule to trade. But you need a costum Loginhandler for that.

52 minutes ago, Prozen said:

There's multiple ways to do this. One way would be to write some text to a file indicating that you want the mule to login. The mule script would check the contents of the check every x seconds, if it contains the text you wrote in the original script, it would login and wait for a trade.

Some great ideas there to add to my muling system thanks

Edited by whipz

• 2 weeks later...

I thought of the same thing as you, what I should do to create the best safety is to just switch between accounts every 4 hours. Let the bots sell all the stuff on the G.E. and transfer over the money.

Then just create a script which transfers all the money from the mules to your main mule account.

Edited by The Undefeated