macro killer run

bennyboi5

Almost a year since ive botted pest control and got my main banned.. and im back for more botting.. running 'macro killer' (stealth injection mode ), so far been running for 8 days averaging 6 hours a day with the occasional 20 min break, in a free world surrounded by bots in the lumby swamp. Theres a guy thats been there with 6 accounts with the same name,wielding a rune scimmy and a wooden shield) shoutout to him. Started at 40 40 40(att str def), currently 66 65 60, aiming for 85 85 85. Am a member now with a better spot and gear. will post with progress or bans.

Edited by bennyboi5

11 hours ago, xcendrox said:

Lately I have been training all my 70/70/70 accounts there, it's a good spot. Also I have never been banned training there. GL

yeah man, ive seen lots of people there botting in free worlds wearing shit gear.been recognising their names , and they dont seem to get banned either. Which is strange. Especially the guy that is running 6 accounts there hes past 70 70 70 now. I think im going to go back there. Probs more safe in members