Thomas/Dynamite/Cranium

Aaron

Disputed member: @Dynamite @Cranium

Thread Link: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/110640-sponsor-dynamites-account-shop-maxed-mainsstakers-with-pets-sponsor/#comment-1290009

Explanation: @Cranium Bought the Account #1 from @Dynamite and then wished to sell it on, I bought the account from @Cranium upon getting confirmation in a chat that @Dynamite was in fact the original owner. Trade between me and @Cranium went successful but when I tried to login to the account today the email is changed and the password is also changed.

Evidence:

dc739d2cda27e6bc43ff359628731521.png

891c0038510d7da36afc228ff63ae987.png

Rest is hidden

I've placed both users in TWC, they have 24 hours.

@Dynamite @Cranium

So you bought Account 1 and Cranium was the OO ? because on the topic Dynamite says he bought the account from PA

23bisI7.png

So i'm just not fully understanding in what part he has in all of this, and why he was in the skype convo.

Please let me know :)

22 minutes ago, Saiyan said:

I've placed both users in TWC, they have 24 hours.

@Dynamite @Cranium

So you bought Account 1 and Cranium was the OO ? because on the topic Dynamite says he bought the account from PA

23bisI7.png

So i'm just not fully understanding in what part he has in all of this, and why he was in the skype convo.

Please let me know :)

@Cranium Bought the account from @Dynamite

Cranium told me that Thomas was the Original Owner - Thomas being Dynamite.

Thomas was invited into the convo to confirm he was infact the Original Owner of the account, if it's true that the account was bought from PA and he wasn't the OO then he has lied about that and lied to me.

I then purchased the account from @Cranium offsite I would link/PM you the link if you'd like.

Just now, Saiyan said:

Ok then Dynamite/Thomas has not told you that he's not the OO.

If you bought the account from Cranium offsite, i'd dispute him there also and see if he refunds.

If Cranium does not refund, Dynamite will. 

I don't like liars.

Thomas confirmed to me that he was the original owner to the account

Therefore Thomas has lied to me

Well I didn't touch the account, and I've given both (maybe not aaron) all information's I received upon purchase. So I'll see what I can do but a little suspicious, that it all of a sudden gets recovered after having it for 1.5-2 years without problems, just after purchase. I was bugged to buy it back for a few weeks now.

Edited by Dynamite
didnt maybe give aaron information

45 minutes ago, Saiyan said:

Well you lied to him and told him you were the OO with your  buddy Cranium, therefore you'll be held to account for being the 'OO'.

I doubt Aaron wants the account back we'll see what he says.

Cranium also has 13 hours to respond and explain his side of the story.

After this account was compromised you're correct I don't want it