Help Creating Gold Farm

BaronKiko

1 minute ago, Abuse said:

I'm running the largest (or well, used to :feels:) F2P farm out there, I know a thing or two about gold farming and I know the effort it takes to get anywhere close to being successful.

The way you are approaching gold farming is just wrong, it's not just "hey lets write a script in two days" and make easy 500k per hour.

You go do your thing, I don't care if you succeed or not but don't waste someone's time.

It either takes money or skill to pull this off, you appear to have none of those.

You're not running 60 lobster bots anymore? what happened

Just now, irwtonrs1 said:

You want to goldfarm a single account and make $0.50 cents an hour and split that 50/50? 

I don't think you know how goldfarming works 

tbh ur prob just a troll hehe xd

Honestly seems more like you are a troll, just slamming on it from little reasoning. What's the problem with an account getting 500k/h in your mind? Do you want me to distribute if across multiple account, is that what you are getting at?

1 minute ago, BaronKiko said:

Honestly seems more like you are a troll, just slamming on it from little reasoning. What's the problem with an account getting 500k/h in your mind? Do you want me to distribute if across multiple account, is that what you are getting at?

nvm man just go make ur 1 acc and bring in the 500k/hr best of luck friend 

2 minutes ago, Abuse said:

I'm running the largest (or well, used to :feels:) F2P farm out there, I know a thing or two about gold farming and I know the effort it takes to get anywhere close to being successful.

The way you are approaching gold farming is just wrong, it's not just "hey lets write a script in two days" and make easy 500k per hour.

You go do your thing, I don't care if you succeed or not but don't waste someone's time.

It either takes money or skill to pull this off, you appear to have none of those.

I actually have both of those I just don't want to waste my money when they are all the method clearly available to Jagex. Also I don't see any reason to rewrite the wheel so I am looking for people to help. Now if you are done just toting your own stuff can you move to your own thread.

2 minutes ago, BaronKiko said:

If a method that granted 500k p/h existed in F2P gold wouldnt value at 1.1$ per mill. Your best bet is to run 30 accounts that get you 20k per hour lol

Just now, oTroll said:

If a method that granted 500k p/h existed in F2P gold wouldnt value at 1.1$ per mill. Your best bet is to run 30 accounts that get you 20k per hour lol

Thank you for the suggestion. From what I could tell there are loads of ways to make large money but maybe you are right and I should just aim smaller. I could just dupe my 100k/h setup a bunch.

I actually have both of those I just don't want to waste my money when they are all the method clearly available to Jagex. Also I don't see any reason to rewrite the wheel so I am looking for people to help. Now if you are done just toting your own stuff can you move to your own thread.

:kappa:

Thank you for the suggestion. From what I could tell there are loads of ways to make large money but maybe you are right and I should just aim smaller. I could just dupe my 100k/h setup a bunch.

Yes, but if you do that your method has to be sustainable and then you run into the other million problems, like bans, recreating the accounts, training up the accounts (if needed), putting accounts on respective proxies, and dealing with the locks that have been recently happening. If you're one of the few that figures out the solution to these problems, congrats its a good business to dip into

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, oTroll said:

Yes, but if you do that your method has to be sustainable and then you run into the other million problems, like bans, recreating the accounts, training up the accounts (if needed), putting accounts on respective proxies, and dealing with the locks that have been recently happening. If you're one of the few that figures out the solution to these problems, congrats its a good business to dip into

I have considered all of those except the locks. Not really sure what you mean by that, like an account lock or IP? How does it differ to a ban?

24 minutes ago, BaronKiko said:

I have considered all of those except the locks. Not really sure what you mean by that, like an account lock or IP? How does it differ to a ban?

Account locks basically is another type of detection method used by Jagex. Recently, Jagex has been locking most accounts that are run through tut island.  What differs a lock from a ban is a ban disables an account, a lock just locks it but is pretty much impossible to unlock. The message for a lock would be something like "it's suspected your account has been stolen...." 

Basically; locks are the new bans from tut island, and occur almost 100% of the time unless you're one of the few people so far that have learned how to get around it.

7 minutes ago, Funfight said:

Account locks basically is another type of detection method used by Jagex. Recently, Jagex has been locking most accounts that are run through tut island.  What differs a lock from a ban is a ban disables an account, a lock just locks it but is pretty much impossible to unlock. The message for a lock would be something like "it's suspected your account has been stolen...." 

Basically; locks are the new bans from tut island, and occur almost 100% of the time unless you're one of the few people so far that have learned how to get around it.

Does it let you log in with a lock? I have run a couple bots through tut island and they have all been fine so does it happen after tut island?

22 minutes ago, BaronKiko said:

Does it let you log in with a lock? I have run a couple bots through tut island and they have all been fine so does it happen after tut island?

What do you think? If I lock my door, would you be able to open it?

Also, I've heard that they get locked in within 10 - 15 minutes after finishing tutorial island.

5 minutes ago, MAMU 31CM said:

What do you think? If I lock my door, would you be able to open it?

Also, I've heard that they get locked in within 10 - 15 minutes after finishing tutorial island.

Yeah I figured as much I was just surprised that I wasn't locked as everybody seems to think they are so common. So I figured I may be locked and just not realise it. Don't know how I got past it but seemed easy to me. I'm sure I will run into it eventually.

Just now, BaronKiko said:

Yeah I figured as much I was just surprised that I wasn't locked as everybody seems to think they are so common. So I figured I may be locked and just not realise it. Don't know how I got past it but seemed easy to me. I'm sure I will run into it eventually.

Wish you the best of luck in your project :).