Automated Bans

Milo

1 hour ago, Milo said:

Does running x amount of accounts on  a single ip affect whether or not your accounts get hit with an automated ban off jagex work hours?

I want to run 5 accounts per IP. I usually only ran 3/IP before, and never got hit with an automated ban.

Anyone have experience running that many on an IP? 

idk how can you run 5 accounts on 1 IP without getting banned just because running a lot of accounts on one IP..Every single thing i tested or tryed bot with more then 1 account pet IP would lead to fast af ban compared if i would do same without multi-accounts per ip.

1 hour ago, guywithlsd said:

idk how can you run 5 accounts on 1 IP without getting banned just because running a lot of accounts on one IP..Every single thing i tested or tryed bot with more then 1 account pet IP would lead to fast af ban compared if i would do same without multi-accounts per ip.

Banned by auto detection, not the manual bans by jagex staff during office hours. The later one is inevitable when you suicide bot. The first one is avoidable.

I can't comment on the automated ban rate, and I'm relatively new to botting, but IP related bans can't be done that often I would think. I mean if I'm in a fraternity and the kid down the hall is botting on the same network as me, Jagex would in turn be banning my innocent account. There's too much collateral damage doing something like that. 

18 hours ago, Standing 0vation said:

I can't comment on the automated ban rate, and I'm relatively new to botting, but IP related bans can't be done that often I would think. I mean if I'm in a fraternity and the kid down the hall is botting on the same network as me, Jagex would in turn be banning my innocent account. There's too much collateral damage doing something like that. 

like they even give a fuck