Looking for any account as long as it is good & safe to purchase!

Nimano

Just now, Nimano said:

I actually wanted to message you today, but I thought that I should perhaps do it later on.

It is just the reliability issue. =/

what do you mean by that? i can provide proof of madz being the orignal owner... honestly bro im just looking for some money because i have none... gonna buy a cheap pure here and just fuck around on it

Just now, bluejays420 said:

what do you mean by that? i can provide proof of madz being the orignal owner... honestly bro im just looking for some money because i have none... gonna buy a cheap pure here and just fuck around on it

Yes, we shall see. I hope to contact you this week.

3 hours ago, place2bet said:

try acrus gold, i bought an account from them.

They seem to be invested alot of money into theyr reputation all over RS black market

I did check them out, but to be honest, I found them quite pricey (which is expected, but well).

Thank You!

12 hours ago, datdawg said:

add my skype le********ins@gmail.com , i have an gmauler with halo and 144days mem. we can use mm and everything. ill cover fees on my side if intrested. the  oo is @Sysm

I shall pass, I do not deem you as trusted.

Thank You for the offer nonetheless!

7 hours ago, topshotter said:

Well, im not the most trusted :/ but i do have a 94 mage dharok pure for sale, with barrows gloves done- If interested - add my skype- TopShotServices

I shall pass, I do not deem you as trusted.

Thank You for the offer nonetheless!

On 2/9/2017 at 2:35 PM, Nimano said:

Greetings,

I am looking to purchase any account that is 100% safe to purchase. Only trusted sellers, I do not want to get scammed again and I will take every step necessary to make sure that I will not get scammed.

I want the account to be decent overall. The budget can be stretched, it all depends. Kindly be as specific as possible.

I also have Skype if necessary. Inform me of your Skype-Name and I can add you if you wish.

Thank You!

EDIT: I am not really looking for maxed accounts. I just want one that I can enjoy leveling. I am mostly into Pure/Void Pure/G-Maulers and such. But I am fine with anything as long as it is 100% safe to purchase as well as that it is not pricey.

So in short: Very safe to purchase and not get ripped off.

Take a look at this account i am listing for sale. Really cheap too, Will let it go for 10m. 
Ive sold a few accounts in the past.