ArcusGold Stole My Money

eggsftw1

Bought $20.54 worth of gold through paypal the other day. Realized they were offline for 5 days. Came back the day after they were supposed to be open and still closed so I told ppp I wanted my money back. They said they were going to look it over and whatever. Two days later on the site someone told me it was cashbacked and that pp had contested the funds. So i uncontested it and told pp the problem was resolved so they could refund it and then they just told me it was cashbacked and there is nothing I could do. Day later another person tells me they left it to the boss and i'll have my funds within a few hours, nothing. I have spent an entire week trying to get my money and now they're trying to tell me that pp has the money but they clearly do not as i don't have it. Arcus Gold is completely unsafe and have clearly scammed me.

all the evidence i need. also anyone associated with arcus gold wants to look at it? i doubt it but my order number is #35085

Hidden evidence

4 minutes ago, Saiyan said:

Wrong section, moved this topic to the dispute section.

I've hidden your picture as it contains the last four digits of your visa card and i've asked Arcus to respond :)

Thank you very much and thats okay about the card I saw that, just a used up prepaid thank you for trying to help me and directing me to the right forum.

• Like 1

[5:07:56 PM] Maldesto -: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/1156534arcusgold-stole-my-money/
[5:08:05 PM] ' ArcusGold - www.arcusgold.com - RSGold, Rs Accounts, CSGO!: sec
[5:10:58 PM] ' ArcusGold - www.arcusgold.com - RSGold, Rs Accounts, CSGO!: refunde dhim
www.arcusgold.comrefunded him, he opened a dispute just didn't respond to it yet.

Removed his TWC.

Please confirm asap that you have received the money :)

• Like 1