main

matt6320

17 minutes ago, matt6320 said:

Original owner, this is a veterann account. Maxed combat on rs3 also. 

No previous bans which i can provide proof of also if needed. 

image.jpghost image

items? stats +those 500+ for the right buyer but i wouldnt buy it from you, idk you and you could just recover it:(

hi guys. Obviously you don't know me which is why a MM would be used. I've been a reserved member of these forums before most people on here. 
If i was to sell the account i would do everything necessary to make sure both the buyer and myself receive a fair trade with no issues. 
I'm willing to spend time and skype any people interested in buying the account and talk any potential issues out. 
I also know i need 100 posts to sell the account so for the mean time it wont be up for sale but i'm open to suggestions as to what it's worth. 

10 minutes ago, gearing said:

items? stats +those 500+ for the right buyer but i wouldnt buy it from you, idk you and you could just recover it:(

Item wise it has void, barrows gloves, fire cape. about 40m in armour. It has a smoke devil pet aswell as a kraken pet. i can link a picture tonight with all items once my son is in bed. 

2 minutes ago, matt6320 said:

hi guys. Obviously you don't know me which is why a MM would be used. I've been a reserved member of these forums before most people on here. 
If i was to sell the account i would do everything necessary to make sure both the buyer and myself receive a fair trade with no issues. 
I'm willing to spend time and skype any people interested in buying the account and talk any potential issues out. 
I also know i need 100 posts to sell the account so for the mean time it wont be up for sale but i'm open to suggestions as to what it's worth. 

Item wise it has void, barrows gloves, fire cape. about 40m in armour. It has a smoke devil pet aswell as a kraken pet. i can link a picture tonight with all items once my son is in bed. 

mm doesnt matter matt you can recover it anytime theoretically, not like you would, just saying

100 PC is bullshit IMO

you have a nice join date but for all i know you couldve bought the OSBOT acc off someone to gain trust, i suggest that if you are legit sell someone irl around your location in the midlands

otherwise youll get the fraction of the value

also 90range wtf? get range and pray up a bit:D should you have time to play

Just now, gearing said:

mm doesnt matter matt you can recover it anytime theoretically, not like you would, just saying

100 PC is bullshit IMO

you have a nice join date but for all i know you couldve bought the OSBOT acc off someone to gain trust, i suggest that if you are legit sell someone irl around your location in the midlands

I hear you, I've been browsing multiple places that are safe to sell accounts but i can't find anywhere i trust enough to risk this account with. 

9 minutes ago, gearing said:

100 PC is bullshit IMO

otherwise youll get the fraction of the value

also 90range wtf? get range and pray up a bit:D should you have time to play

No time to play as much as i'd like anymore. I was looking to buy a range tank to mess around on as i have a 1 year old son now, Between that and work i get about an hour a night to play lol

Just now, matt6320 said:

No time to play as much as i'd like anymore. I was looking to buy a range tank to mess around on as i have a 1 year old son now, Between that and work i get about an hour a night to play lol

play rs until he learns how to talk, after that your son will be more interesting!;)

some talks at 6months some later

ps: i can build you the range tank, pm my skype: gearing.osbot

• Like 1