Rampage 2017

ninotjuh

5 hours ago, ninotjuh said:

This is going to be my first Rampage so i'm pretty hyped!

From my experience, it may have changed due to past events (terrorists)

they barely check bags so anyone could be carrying w/e they want, if ur up in front and they moshpit in the middle say byebye to ur healthy bones (well I'm a girl so maybe if ur a strong lad)

also i had to wash my hair twice cause it didnt stop smelling like weed afterwards LOL

but good music, good vibes, VERY HOT in there I suggest you to bring some water with ur own because prices are always high there 

3 hours ago, Anne said:

From my experience, it may have changed due to past events (terrorists)

they barely check bags so anyone could be carrying w/e they want, if ur up in front and they moshpit in the middle say byebye to ur healthy bones (well I'm a girl so maybe if ur a strong lad)

also i had to wash my hair twice cause it didnt stop smelling like weed afterwards LOL

but good music, good vibes, VERY HOT in there I suggest you to bring some water with ur own because prices are always high there 

Wait, it's allowed to bring your own water? 

9 hours ago, ninotjuh said:

Wait, it's allowed to bring your own water? 

As I said they barely check bags and if it is in a PLASTIC bottle I doubt they will take it away. Or if you put it on your body, don't think they'll check much... 

Been to het sportpaleis for Clouseau not too long ago and we didnt have a check up much either both body or bag (just had to open) 

11 hours ago, Anne said:

As I said they barely check bags and if it is in a PLASTIC bottle I doubt they will take it away. Or if you put it on your body, don't think they'll check much... 

Been to het sportpaleis for Clouseau not too long ago and we didnt have a check up much either both body or bag (just had to open) 

Guess i'll be taking alot of drugs with me to sell at Rampage than. ;P