Checkers Tournament

jackshow

Checkers  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to do a checkers tournament

I'm not sure if we're even allowed to do this, I'd like confirmation from Mald or any staff really, but, if we are able to do this continue reading!

Would you guys be interested in a checkers tournament? Recently in chatbox we've been playing checkers quite a bit, and it's actually really fun. I'll add a poll on here regarding it, but it received support in chatbox so I'm making a topic for it.

If we're allowed to make a paid tournament, the plan as it stands would be for either myself or pain to hold buy ins, http://challonge.com/tournament/bracket_generator would be used for brackets, and I'll spectate games & stream them so we can track who wins.

As for rewards, I'm thinking 60% to 1st, 25% to 2nd and 15% to 3rd. I won't keep any, neither would pain if he holds gp

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jackshow said:

I'm not sure if we're even allowed to do this, I'd like confirmation from Mald or any staff really, but, if we are able to do this continue reading!

Would you guys be interested in a checkers tournament? Recently in chatbox we've been playing checkers quite a bit, and it's actually really fun. I'll add a poll on here regarding it, but it received support in chatbox so I'm making a topic for it.

If we're allowed to make a paid tournament, the plan as it stands would be for either myself or pain to hold buy ins, http://challonge.com/tournament/bracket_generator would be used for brackets, and I'll spectate games & stream them so we can track who wins.

As for rewards, I'm thinking 60% to 1st, 25% to 2nd and 15% to 3rd. I won't keep any, neither would pain if he holds gp

I'd love to to bad im still banned Lul