On 2/4/2017 at 5:35 PM, gevo said:

gl. school takes up a lot of time

Lol you were right about that my dude

On 2/2/2017 at 10:50 AM, CMDrake said:

Good luck with this bro!

On 2/5/2017 at 3:01 PM, Qwerd said:

Goodluck!

Thanks Guys

I'm back from the dead!  Semester thoroughly kicked my ass but hey its the summer now and I have a whole four weeks before I start having an internship being a semi-adult.  In that time I think I'm going to try to get the basics of this thing back up and running.  So uh...

UPDATE:

Started a database application to keep track of my user accounts.  It can almost auto generate accounts, but I'm too cheap to spend $1.39 on a recaptcha service for testing purposes :cate:

So for now I'm operating under the assumption it does??  Next step is to make my own CLI script creator so I can easily use it with my application (I know there already is one out there but whatevs).  After that I'll use free scripts for a while and see where that takes me.

For anyone interested:  Using Python, UI using Qt -> PyQt.  It looks awful because UI is awful.  For the DB I'm using Sqlite because mysql was being obnoxious to set up and I have little to no patience setting up dependencies because I'm scared from that one time I tried to make a javascript website for like an hour.  Something kind of long term I want to try to build a Genetic Algorithm inspired anti-ban.  For anyone who's curious, there's literally a million papers out there on the topic so finding information on it shouldn't be that difficult.  Essentially, I'm going to evolve the optimal parameters for an anti-ban over a period of time.  So you know, that'll be neat-o hopefully.  I think I might just say screw making my own scripts for osbot though because that would take an absurdly long time to do well.  Haven't decided.

I'll make another update soon with UI gifs and what not after I get the CLI script up and running (which shouldn't take too long).  But you know.  I could also go offline for another five months who knows.

UPDATE:

Lol @ Screenies for current program.  I've been spending the last few days rooting around trying to find out what's actually possible (i.e learning a little about CLI, script -> DB interaction, learning a little scripting, etc).  Basically been working to find out what's possible when going to build the larger application.  While I've been doing that I've been training a few accounts for the method I'm going to use as a trial (the requirements are pretty high, takes about a day and a half to get an account ready).  I'm going to continue gold farming by hand while I design build and test the system, so It'll be a while before it's actually employed.  Hopefully, though, when it is employed, it'll be fully extendable (so I won't have to go back and change things to add a new gold farm method, for example).  That's the end goal anyway.

Update:

So back end is almost all set up.  I'll eventually walk through and clean code and what not.  I've only tested locally, but I should be able to start spreading to more and more servers when needed.  Basically, I have the set up being one Main Server that hosts the DB that is also hosting scripts to interact with DB and stuff that can be accessed via HTTP.  Slave servers, similarly, have scripts that can be accessed through HTTP to start bots, kill bots, update bots, etc.

Currently setting up writing osbot scripts to actually be run with the program though.  My first method is going to be fairly simple (im breaking all my methods down into different states a bot can be in i.e for something like killing unicorns the states would be state1:tutorial island completed state2:combat level 25 state3:armour equipped and then I run osbot scripts based on which state the bot is currently in), and only comprises of like.  two or three different states so that should be easy.

I actually have some scripts down, but I'm trying to build like an anti-ban library so I don't have to reimplement methods and junk.  I'm looking to have the system fully tested (at least locally) and running by thursday or friday. As soon as I know the interaction between Main Server -> <- Slave Server works I'll buy VIP, kick it up to three servers (which would actually just be my laptop and two old pcs I have lying around) and try running around 10 bots consistently.  If all goes well, within a month, I'll be able to rake in around 1.1B GP.  High hopes but whatevs.

Eventually, I'll expand out to include VPS's and what not.  But for now I'm tryna keep is small.

One problem I had was with auto-registering because I couldn't automate recaptchas.  I think I'm just going to be buying level 3's soon but idk.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Smuds said:

Update:

So back end is almost all set up.  I'll eventually walk through and clean code and what not.  I've only tested locally, but I should be able to start spreading to more and more servers when needed.  Basically, I have the set up being one Main Server that hosts the DB that is also hosting scripts to interact with DB and stuff that can be accessed via HTTP.  Slave servers, similarly, have scripts that can be accessed through HTTP to start bots, kill bots, update bots, etc.

Currently setting up writing osbot scripts to actually be run with the program though.  My first method is going to be fairly simple (im breaking all my methods down into different states a bot can be in i.e for something like killing unicorns the states would be state1:tutorial island completed state2:combat level 25 state3:armour equipped and then I run osbot scripts based on which state the bot is currently in), and only comprises of like.  two or three different states so that should be easy.

I actually have some scripts down, but I'm trying to build like an anti-ban library so I don't have to reimplement methods and junk.  I'm looking to have the system fully tested (at least locally) and running by thursday or friday. As soon as I know the interaction between Main Server -> <- Slave Server works I'll buy VIP, kick it up to three servers (which would actually just be my laptop and two old pcs I have lying around) and try running around 10 bots consistently.  If all goes well, within a month, I'll be able to rake in around 1.1B GP.  High hopes but whatevs.

Eventually, I'll expand out to include VPS's and what not.  But for now I'm tryna keep is small.

One problem I had was with auto-registering because I couldn't automate recaptchas.  I think I'm just going to be buying level 3's soon but idk.

Good luck dude, looks like you are making progress, 1.1b is quite a bit for 1month with only 8 bots, with expenses etc. , but I wish you luck dude!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phony said:

Good luck dude, looks like you are making progress, 1.1b is quite a bit for 1month with only 8 bots, with expenses etc. , but I wish you luck dude!

Sorry, should have clarified.  It's 10 bots continuously on multiple shifts.  So it'll actually be somewhere between 25-40 bots.  Ideally, with that into account, I'll be getting around 150,000-200,000ish per hour or something.  Costs should be pretty low, hopefully.  Just getting proxies for each account and VIP for the first month.  I mean, if it turns out my scripts are junk I'll have to pay out for that.  But ya know.  Positive thoughts.

UPDATE:

So, wrote a script.  System works (in isolation currently.  Only have one script, only on local pc, etc).  I had a little problem with port forwarding or whatever.  At school I didn't need to but at home I do.  Currently using tunneling or something(? I'm not good at webstuff.  But from what I can tell it just like provides a temporary domain and forwards it to local host).  That's a temporary solution though.  Eventually when I get the whole thing up and running I'll work out that detail (i'll be shifting over to VPS's eventually anyway.  So local port forwarding rules wouldn't be an issue).

I'm sure my script is trash, but I'm going to write a few more to make the progression possible (jump from S1 to S2 etc).  Pretty much at this point, by biggest problem is just that I have to git gud.

UPDATE:

Pretty sure I got automatic transition between states down (i.e. when done with one task, automatically starts the script for the next task and so on).  Going to run for about 10 hours and see whether both states complete.  My IP was flagged, which makes testing significantly harder but you know yolo my dudes.

As for the things that I currently need to do:

-reserach on how to not suck at bot scripting

-clean up some code (a few of my functions are written using the sqlite3 lib, but I think I need to use the QtSQL lib exclusively (kind of a bummer because that makes me reliant on QT but what can ya do)

-???

-Profit???

• Like 2

On 2017-05-16 at 5:40 AM, Smuds said:

Update:

Will follow this post for sure! :)

2 hours ago, Rxdking said:

gl

52 minutes ago, THS said:

Would love to know how to create this sort of database/script stacking and shiznit.

Nice dude!

Assuming you already know some basic programming principles it wouldn't be that hard to learn.  If you don't already know it, look into sql (its a basic relational database language from like.  the stone age).  Then just look up how to hook it up into your favorite language.  High barrier to entry but if you really were interested, google is your friend.

Im bad at advice so sue me.

19 minutes ago, TheSwan said:

Good luck, been trying to throw some time into my own for a while but life throws curveballs and you come across set backs, good luck! 

Tell me about it.  Started at the beginning of semester for school and I got the shit kicked out of me by school.  Now once school ends I'm sick so I can't be working on it as much as I want.  Ah well.  It'll all work out in the end (hopefully).  Just have to get the timing right.

9 minutes ago, Wolly said:

Will follow this post for sure! :)

Thanks!