Daweed did not pay me for nmz service

AdnaneSen

^

This and that will also get your own account banned cause you've been account sharing and they'll know you probably paid someone to level up for you.

Gotta risk it as I gotta prove myself innocent and dont let this dude get away with my items. Because you are making him to have a Win-Win situation , where he doesnt have to refund any amount of the items that i lost and also i have to pay him for the service he has done.

Also treat this dispute as a lesson to the whole community , because if you are letting him go without refunding anything at all when I dont have sufficient amount of evidence against him that still doesnt make him innocent at all , I can assure you that the outcome of this dispute can repeat in future if this guy gets away clean handed.

Gotta risk it as I gotta prove myself innocent and dont let this dude get away with my items. Because you are making him to have a Win-Win situation , where he doesnt have to refund any amount of the items that i lost and also i have to pay him for the service he has done.

Also treat this dispute as a lesson to the whole community , because if you are letting him go without refunding anything at all when I dont have sufficient amount of evidence against him that still doesnt make him innocent at all , I can assure you that the outcome of this dispute can repeat in future if this guy gets away clean handed.

I know it's a shitty situation if you're convinced that he did it, and it really sucks for you if you're correct but the fact is that we don't know that and without sufficient evidence in this situation we can't force a refund from him. Of course if the situation repeats itself and it gets quite obvious then our ruling might be different.

• Like 3

I dont see why he doesnt want to pay me for my service I mean even if i did scam bim which i didnt he would still have to pay me after I refund

I would pay you for your service of course, if you do refund. Never said I ain't gonna pay for that.

I know it's a shitty situation if you're convinced that he did it, and it really sucks for you if you're correct but the fact is that we don't know that and without sufficient evidence in this situation we can't force a refund from him. Of course if the situation repeats itself and it gets quite obvious then our ruling might be different.

yea I know you cannot force a refund but at least you can take the initiative for asking half of the refund? which will make us both face the liability and look it more like justice as been done .

I would pay you for your service of course, if you do refund. Never said I ain't gonna pay for that.

yea I know you cannot force a refund but at least you can take the initiative for asking half of the refund? which will make us both face the liability and look it more like justice as been done .

You've been told numerous times that we wont be taking that course of action. If you don't like that decision, tough luck. We can't always get our disputes 100% correct but we do the best we can. 

Now, either you refund him come monday or you will get banned. There will be no more discussions about this. 

• Like 1

You've been told numerous times that we wont be taking that course of action. If you don't like that decision, tough luck. We can't always get our disputes 100% correct but we do the best we can. 

Now, either you refund him come monday or you will get banned. There will be no more discussions about this. 

DO THE BEST YOU CAN?emote32342.pngemote32342.png emote32342.png emote32342.png emote32342.png

I WON'T STOP! IMMA ARGUE ALL DAY LONG :)

DO THE BEST YOU CAN?emote32342.pngemote32342.png emote32342.png emote32342.png emote32342.png

I WON'T STOP! IMMA ARGUE ALL DAY LONG :)

Yeah, there is no way to determine who took your items. Thats why i said we do our best. 

The user will not be giving you any money or splitting the cost of any items. Does this mean you will not be refunding him? 

scam quitting and me? lolololololemote32342.png

ain't a dick like you :)

more like you should stick ur nose in ur business rather than putting in mine :)

Mods know what to do so just mind ur business , you little piece of shit :)

You're right. We do know what to do and we've already told you to refund him. 

If non of you have anything useful to say, dont post it in the dispute. Arguing for the sake of arguing is wasting time. 

• Like 3