Random Shutdowns

Zappa

This was brought up in a thread earlier as well, and my solution seemed to work for him, so I'll post it here.

The problem is that you are signed out of the game client. In order to prevent duplication of the client (more gametabs by opening new client windows), if you are signed out of the client for more than x minutes, it will crash.

The signing out can result from disconnections from your internet, and whenever you disconnect, it signs your Forum account out of the client. Thus, resulting in a crash a few minutes later.

Make sure you stay signed into the client to prevent this problem.

Hope this helps.

This was brought up in a thread earlier as well, and my solution seemed to work for him, so I'll post it here.

The problem is that you are signed out of the game client. In order to prevent duplication of the client (more gametabs by opening new client windows), if you are signed out of the client for more than x minutes, it will crash.

The signing out can result from disconnections from your internet, and whenever you disconnect, it signs your Forum account out of the client. Thus, resulting in a crash a few minutes later.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, Sherlock

Guest Falixus

Hope this helps.

Thanks, Sherlock

Have you solved your problem?

There's a couple of more solutions we could attempt. 

Unfortunately, no one has the answer to this. The most logical explanation would be CPU usage, but that does not seem like the case for a lot of people.

We do have the answer to this -.- .... when you disconnect osbot signs you out. once signed out, osbot crashes after 5 minutes to you don't xlog over and over and defeat the purpose of VIP

Unfortunately, no one has the answer to this. The most logical explanation would be CPU usage, but that does not seem like the case for a lot of people.

We do have the answer to this -.- .... when you disconnect osbot signs you out. once signed out, osbot crashes after 5 minutes to you don't xlog over and over and defeat the purpose of VIP

Never happened to me. When OSBot disconnects, it will continue to connect every 5 seconds. Your last sentence was a bit confusing.

Never happened to me. When OSBot disconnects, it will continue to connect every 5 seconds. Your last sentence was a bit confusing.

Yes, this is what happens to me