Need A bunch of work done on a max main@!

jakeechristopher

hey guys, tried to do as much skilling /questing as i possibly could over the christmas break, but i am sadly back at work tomorrow and due to long hour'ed days and early wakes up, i barley am able to play ! so im after someone who has all positive feed back for their work, and no bots used at all, so im after a few quests done, probably 4-10 quests( give or take  depending on how quick i reach the QP mark for B gloves) NOTE I WAS SCAMMED BY SOMEONE DOING A ZULRAH KC FOR ME, SO I APOLOGISE IF I GET A BIT SUSPICIOUS ! I NOW ALSO NEED, FULL VOID FIGHTER TORSO AND FIRE CAPE AGAIN, IF SOMEONE COULD HOOK ME UP WITH A DECENT RATE AS OVER HALF MY CASH WAS TAKEN ! ID REALLY APPRECIATE IT THANKS !, THIS whole post still stands tho just adding in this void etc, thanks and read on :)!

and a few stats level'ed all the ones that i hate and usually are slow at low level , farm, rc, hunter , fishing ! i tend to get alot of work done and i do expect returning customer discounts, whatever they may be, bit of respect to the people paying and ill return every time !
im also after someone who is probably a zulrah expert as i am kc: 0 and id like a fair few kills done, with screen shots taken for every kill  , as youll be paid by the kill ! im after a mutagen for my serp helm but i understand that the odds for it are high, but i suppose if your a professional at zulrah and quite lucky it could take no time at all ! but yeah add me or email me and we can talk prices ! 

add me on skype jakeechristopher  

Edited by jakeechristopher

i could kill zulrah for you if you still need it , free of charge

free ? what do you mean free? nothings free, earlier today i was scammed by hillary4prison , lost bank and all my untradeables so posts like this are a big suspicious ,

add my skype if you wish to discuss

jakeechristopher is my skype