prod mauler....dclaws prod?

daamurda

So ive been thinking about changing my obby baby into a dclaw prod. What I mean by this is the account is currently 61 str and under 32 cb meaning its higher str then all others at its lvl (32 cb is usually 60 str) all i did was sacrifice some hp lvls training str by alternate means. Risk fights are fun on an obby easy bneck and maul pks if u practice and get ur ticks down. But after seeing a handful of dclaw vids brought back some old memories, and i thought about changing the account into a claw rusher. I can get 60 atk and around 75ish str with dt done and blitz as i continue to train str and other stats avoiding gaining too many hp lvls making me hit higher at a lower cb. Also id stay around 25-31 pray just incase i get rushed for bank. account already has 75 cons and shit for easy rushing/spec restore and halo for the lolz. not really sure what i wanna do just looking for some input thanks!