Next SOTM

Zur

Well, the last SOTM was quite successful with regards to the amount of entries. However, this time i dont have enough money to offer up a 25m cash reward, and like the past few times, when the SOTM is tied up with a theme/particular design, the number of entries goes down a lot, which means we cant make a bidding on it either. I doubt there will be one soon but we'll just have to wait and see what happens. 

Edit: However, if any o f you have suggestions regarding SOTM feel free to pm me or @Dex

• Like 1

The thing with the SOTM is that it's only successful when we offer a substantial reward added up to all the other perks of the SOTM winner rank and have a freestyle theme. Tbh it doesn't seem worth it unless someone is willing to donate an RSGP or cash reward. Or if one of you guys want to host a SOTM yourself, feel free to PM me or @Decode the details and we'll make sure to take care of the pinned threads, winner rank, announcements...

• Like 1

The thing with the SOTM is that it's only successful when we offer a substantial reward added up to all the other perks of the SOTM winner rank and have a freestyle theme. Tbh it doesn't seem worth it unless someone is willing to donate an RSGP or cash reward. Or if one of you guys want to host a SOTM yourself, feel free to PM me or @Decode the details and we'll make sure to take care of the pinned threads, winner rank, announcements...

The coolest person on osbot, @Mio, told me she'd like to donate 25mil for the prize. I'll be posting a thread for SOTM tonight. 

• Like 3